NEurope
Serebii

Halloween

I might do a digital pumpkin!

Maybe a real one too.

Rule 34 there again I see...

Gay Pride starts here next week and there are a couple of Halloween parties at the end of the week, but I'm not sure if I can be bothed to dress up - I don't want to be the one asshole covered head-to-toe in an Iron Man costume when the rest of the world is divided into buys covered in fake blood pretending to be vampires or zombies and girls dressed in black miniskirts saying they're vampires. Or the honest among them just saying they're sluts.

I only know of one halloween party I'll be going to this year so far, and that's the "White Mischief: Ghost In The Machine" halloween ball in London the weekend after the next. I don't normally go to halloween balls in London :heh: - the only reason I'm going is because Abney Park will be playing, and I want to experience them live. So for that occasion I'm adapting my Victorian style suit to a "mad Victorian scientist" costume.

There's a couple of potential (as in, someone said "wouldn't it be cool if you guys did a halloween party?") parties and a club/pub night out (won't go), but no solid plans...

The #1 problem I've always had with halloween and general fancy dress nights is that I feel a pleb walking anywhere by myself all dressed up in silly clothes (not that I don't do that most days, I guess...) so I end up being fairly half-assed with my efforts.

Dressed up as shaggy from scooby doo one year -- not a single bloody picture was taken, though.

Ordered my costume. It's The Count :) Just realised though, the party is on Sat 29th into Sunday 30th when the clocks go back meaning 1 extra hour of party!

[seriously rethinking my original costume. I'd love to go as Joe Calderone and just become an entire new entity for the night. I'd love it so much. Do I have the balls?]

[seriously rethinking my original costume. I'd love to go as Joe Calderone and just become an entire new entity for the night. I'd love it so much. Do I have the balls?]

No one would get it.

Me and my friends are trying to make Spartan costumes for Halloween. Should be fun! Will have to work crazy hard in the gym until then though.

Go as your own alter-ego. Much more interesting. :)

For the first time in ages, I've nothing to go to :(

So I'm gonna turn all the lights out and hide in my room quietly playing Xenoblade.

Going to go as all out zombie this year. I say "go", the party's at our place, so I won't actually have to go anywhere :heh:

I was thinking of a Zombie Joker with Nikki as a Zombie Harley Quinn (she already has the outfit), but I would have to buy a purple suit and then ruin it...

Well, if you wanted to use it or sell it back as a regular "Joker" costume, after ripping it and covering it in fake blood...

I'm going to an event called HalloQueen, where everyone cross-dresses, so I need to think of a female scary outfit (I hate dressing up for Halloween when it's not scary/occult-y).

Might go as my interpretation of the Pagan Mother Goddess.

(I hate dressing up for Halloween when it's not scary/occult-y).

Yeah, I think that sucks, too. But again, it's sort of your own fault over there since you don't have a regular dress-up holiday ... like Fastelavn here in Denmark! :D

I hate dressing up for Halloween when it's not scary/occult-y

I used to think the same but I'm fed up of wearing the same scary/spooky outfits every year. I'm trying out something different this year.

Me and Dan Dare have got a matching theme thing. It's incredibly cheesy but it should look awesome :D.

I don't know who is out on Halloween, but I may resuse my Ghost Rider costume. But do a better job on the facepaint. Although going to work with orange hair the next day may prove difficult.

My looks are timeless.

In fact I've always joked I'd go as Ash Ketchum to something, just because of the name. Then again I've also said I'd go as the Silver Surfer (i.e. silver painted wetsuit) but never happened.

Nah, balls to that. What you want to go as, it what my friend did a few nights ago. I'm sure you all recognise the character.

300104_10150887532995302_766930301_21355984_450349163_n.jpg

No?

Alright then...

mighty-morph.jpg

I know. It's uncanny.

To my friends informal halloween house party I went as 'a vampire', though I then realised I looked vaguely like Bill Compton from True Blood (I had a fringe for a lol after not having a fringe for a while), and I added red on my chest, as though my silver cross was burning me.

However my fangs didn't stay in. And I couldn't find any vampire fangs that were like a gumshield only the ones I already had that I KNOW don't stay in. :/ Got another possible night out tomorrow...one the other night I didn't dress up for (unplanned) ended up with some knobend covering my clothes in fake blood that thus far hasn't come out. Hopefully dry cleaners...

I was going to go as Ellen Ripley but then John/chair stole/took/I gave chair my army jumpsuit. I feel so barren, like Kylie Minogue's womb.

Yeah, I think that sucks, too. But again, it's sort of your own fault over there since you don't have a regular dress-up holiday ... like Fastelavn here in Denmark! :D

But we do just have random fancy dress parties, often for New Years' etc :)

Well, if you wanted to use it or sell it back as a regular "Joker" costume, after ripping it and covering it in fake blood...

Sell it as a "zombie Joker" costume.

Yeah, sorry that's what our "fancy-dress parties" refer to :heh: Not actual "fanciness".

Typical British idiom.