N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

Well, I did get an innocent result on heroicjanitor, but there's always the possibility that it's unreliable I suppose, pals..

Let me try and piece together who may have silenced and roleblocked me...

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eenuh

-Heroicjanitor

-mr-paul

-Sprout

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

I was tied up by a man. So that leaves out all female characters (Eddiecoleslaw, Eenuh, mr-paul and Tales). I obviously didn't tie myself up, so that's me off the list, too, pals!

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Heroicjanitor

-The Peeps

-Zell

darksnowman is a thief who steals from others. The Peeps doesn't have a night power. Though possibly not concrete, Diageo and heroicjanitor both came up innocent in my investigations. Dazz is an alignment investigator who is always wrong.

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Zell

So whoever silenced and roleblocked me is probably one of these three, pals (though heroicjanitor looks a bit suspect). The only person who hasn't posted this court session is darksnowman, but he didn't post in the last court session either, and I doubt a silencer would target someone who's so inactive. I get the feeling the silencing power may be something that can't be used consistently, pals. They might also be a person who gets a different power every night.. but none of this really matters, since whoever did it is obviously a member of the mafia.

I'm gonna go with my gut and Vote: Zell, pals. One thing I do feel is that we can't be divided on our votes, and we can't end the day without reaching a majority again. So we need to make a choice on who to majority vote on, pals, and soon!

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit it seems fishy to me, too. It strikes me as odd that Jonnas would use a German speech bubble - but then again I can't rule it out. Still, I have my doubts. But I want to hear more from people in general - we can't afford to make too many more mistakes.

It's from his photobucket account, you can rule it in :p

photobucket.com/albums/i341/JonnasN/bubble-objectiongerman.gif

I must admit it seems fishy to me, too. It strikes me as odd that Jonnas would use a German speech bubble - but then again I can't rule it out. Still, I have my doubts. But I want to hear more from people in general - we can't afford to make too many more mistakes.

It's not odd, the character constantly speaks German in the games :)

Zell, you ignored the second part of my post. I will ask again: what is your association with the mafia/member(s) of the mafia? Bearing in mind that I'm not asking this out of nowhere.

Zell isn't really striking me as mafia... but he keeps coming up suspicious.

Still very much thinking EddieColeslaw is mafia. I didn't know (or forgot) that heroicjanitor had a good result from you Sprout. As you say, it may not be reliable but I'd assume you've been protected each night.

Actually you got silenced didn't you. Dannyboy, who were you protecting on the night Sprout got silenced? I don't think there's a better person to protect other than Sprout...

Actually you got silenced didn't you. Dannyboy, who were you protecting on the night Sprout got silenced? I don't think there's a better person to protect other than Sprout...

He said he only protects from kills.

Well, I did get an innocent result on heroicjanitor, but there's always the possibility that it's unreliable I suppose, pals..

Let me try and piece together who may have silenced and roleblocked me...

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eenuh

-Heroicjanitor

-mr-paul

-Sprout

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

I was tied up by a man. So that leaves out all female characters (Eddiecoleslaw, Eenuh, mr-paul and Tales). I obviously didn't tie myself up, so that's me off the list, too, pals!

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Heroicjanitor

-The Peeps

-Zell

darksnowman is a thief who steals from others. The Peeps doesn't have a night power. Though possibly not concrete, Diageo and heroicjanitor both came up innocent in my investigations. Dazz is an alignment investigator who is always wrong.

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Zell

So whoever silenced and roleblocked me is probably one of these three, pals (though heroicjanitor looks a bit suspect). The only person who hasn't posted this court session is darksnowman, but he didn't post in the last court session either, and I doubt a silencer would target someone who's so inactive. I get the feeling the silencing power may be something that can't be used consistently, pals. They might also be a person who gets a different power every night.. but none of this really matters, since whoever did it is obviously a member of the mafia.

I'm gonna go with my gut and Vote: Zell, pals. One thing I do feel is that we can't be divided on our votes, and we can't end the day without reaching a majority again. So we need to make a choice on who to majority vote on, pals, and soon!

I didn't see this post! Posted near the same time as me. Dazz only claims to be an alignment investigator, didn't he target you the night you were tied up? I think he did. My vote has been sitting on Dazz for the past while now, and Zell is a roleblocker isn't he? I'm not so sure it is him. It is most likely either Cube, Dazz or Danny if I was to pick after your nice sleuthing.

Cube what do you do?

I didn't see this post! Posted near the same time as me. Dazz only claims to be an alignment investigator, didn't he target you the night you were tied up? I think he did. My vote has been sitting on Dazz for the past while now, and Zell is a roleblocker isn't he? I'm not so sure it is him. It is most likely either Cube, Dazz or Danny if I was to pick after your nice sleuthing.

Cube what do you do?

Dazz claims to be an alignment investigator, and he has Nintendohnut's old posts from courtroom session three to back him up, sir. Nintendohnut redirected him to Rummy and got Dazz's results. I'm not necessarily saying he's innocent, sir, but I don't think he's the one responsible for silencing and roleblocking me.

I get hints as to what people do at night. Nothing useful yet. And I have to give my target in the day phase - and before the person I want to target posts.

Can we have an example? I accept that you may not have anything relevant or important but I'd like to see a sample of what information you get. If it's not useful then there's still no reason not to share it anyway.

It's from his photobucket account, you can rule it in :p

photobucket.com/albums/i341/JonnasN/bubble-objectiongerman.gif

Ah, fair enough, hadn't considered that.

It's not odd, the character constantly speaks German in the games :)

I know, but I've never seen him use a German objection, hence my doubts. However, it being an official Jonnas speech bubble convinces me.

Zell isn't really striking me as mafia... but he keeps coming up suspicious.

Still very much thinking EddieColeslaw is mafia. I didn't know (or forgot) that heroicjanitor had a good result from you Sprout. As you say, it may not be reliable but I'd assume you've been protected each night.

First of all I can only protect against kills, and I decided to choose another target after I figured another protector was protecting Sprout.

---

Zell does seem suspicious, but he only hits people over the head. He doesn't tie them up, does he?

That's actually a good point. It's possible. But then again, there isn't as much to work with, and it does make sense for it to be German. Basically I believe the speech bubble is legitimate, but heroicjanitor's secrecy makes me suspicious of him and his claims so far. His power could also work well for the mafia. But again, I'm cautious at this point.

Zell does seem suspicious, but he only hits people over the head. He doesn't tie them up, does he?
That's what we were made to believe, pal. But he said he targeted mr-paul during break 2 and mr-paul was tied up. He wasn't roleblocked and silenced like I was, though..

changeVote: Zell

I have become far more convinced than I was. As Sprout said, he tied up mr-paul on night 2, and Sprout was tied up when he was silenced. Sprout could easily have been targeted by Zell and by another mafia (a silencer) on that night. He also roleblocked Yvonne, who was a tracker. Yeah I think we should go for it.

It reveals nothing, since everyone who tries to target Tales gets stopped by the whip. It happened to a couple of us during the first break.

I can't say I'm fully convinced about Zell, but he does seem to be our best lead. I'm just worried that the mafia might be jumping on him. Still ...

Vote: Zell

But I'm still waiting to hear from @Eenuh!

Kinda. Being whipped that night proves he is mafia.

What's special about that night in particular?

Fine. I'm a protector(which is why I got a little suspicious of danny yesterday). Against everything, positive, negative, arrests. I feared the mafia had discovered my role through my subtle hints and protected myself that night(and have since). One person targetted me(I get to know this) and there was no arrest. Lynch him.

... Remove Vote

I think it's a possibility, Miss von Karma! However, there is one thing iffy about this, because when I questioned EEVILMURRAY (before Cube replaced him), all he had to say was this:

I heard Diageo get his shit ruined.
Can't do really, only other thing is that I heard a few cracks.

And yet now suddenly the info is more concrete. It might be Cube joining the dots on how crack is a word commonly associated with whip, though...

I think it's probably worth a shot to vote for him pals, but I still want Zell to answer EddieColeslaw's question. Hopefully we're not running out of time...

I just had the same thought as Dannyboy. We can't be sure that a roleblock that night didn't stop the killer. For that reason, I won't be putting down any votes yet, and I'm a bit suspicious as to why it has taken you so long to come out with this - surely it was relevant information on day 4, not now?

I believe Zell is the only roleblocker left pals, and he targeted Yvonne that break. Let's try and piece together what transpired that night...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Break 4. The mafia had figured out what Tales can do. They take a gamble, and assume that Tales is protecting me again tonight. They decide to have Diageo incriminate Tales so they don't have to worry about protectors anymore, whilst Zell roleblocks Yvonne, known to be a tracker, so as not to risk being exposed.

They put the plan into motion, and Zell whacks Yvonne over the head as they planned, pals. WHAM! Another successful roleblock by the mafia. But the rest of the plan falls apart. Tales was protecting himself, so the incrimination failed and Diageo faced the crack of Tales' whip. To avoid suspicion, these players actively try to pursue a majority vote on Yvonne for courtroom session 6, trying to make Zell appear as a good roleblocker in the process, who saved us from someone being arrested.

Tales knew someone targeted him, but didn't know who.. until the pieces were filled in by Cube during today's courtroom session. Why not sooner? Because he didn't join the game until courtroom session 6, pals! EEVILMURRAY told us the information on the day, but he just hadn't associated the sound "crack" with Tales' whip. None of us had!

How's that, pals?

gumshoe-confident(a).gif

I just had the same thought as Dannyboy. We can't be sure that a roleblock that night didn't stop the killer. For that reason, I won't be putting down any votes yet, and I'm a bit suspicious as to why it has taken you so long to come out with this - surely it was relevant information on day 4, not now?

I didn't know who it was. Why do you think I asked a million times? I don't belive Diageo accedentily didn't see it.

Please don't be chicken about this with buts and ifs. It's a very good lead.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!