N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

He says he was 1. tied up and 2. handcuffed.

I fear we are getting nowhere.

Well Mr. Edgeworth sir, I have a theory about the person who handcuffed mr-paul is. I think it was Rummy, sir! He's a detective, so would most likely possess handcuffs, and he hadn't been arrested until the beginning of Courtroom Session 3. We didn't get to learn anything about him, and we haven't heard of anybody being handcuffed since he was arrested!

Dannyboy does benefit an alignment investigator, as mentioned a few Day phases ago. Take from that what you will.
Here's my list of targets:

4: Dazz

5: Dazz

Question for @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane. Thanks for letting me know how dumb I am, Ine. =P

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it a curious way of putting it as well, since I'm not a power booster, but I am indeed very valuable to investigators.

(Also, if you quote me, you don't need to mention me with @.)

Gotcha.gif

What a vague and boring answer. We don't have people coming out with information and you're repeatedly targeting investigators, which is dangerous. You could be changing their results for all we know.

Vote Dannyboy

I don't trust him or what he says about his power.

Nice jumping the gun, there, Diageo. I'm a protector, which explains why I've targetted known investigators and have been reluctant to reveal my power. At this point, however, I don't think we stand to gain much from keeping powers secret. I had hoped that more people would come forward first, hence my reluctance, but apparently not.

I meant, have you ever successfully stopped a kill or do we just have to trust that you do what you say you do?

I'm keeping my vote, it's not like anyone else is trying to get anywhere, and you're power sounds made up to me. Convenient that you only stop kills.

How would I know? I haven't been told I've stopped a kill, no, but I'm not sure I would be told, and protections don't appear in the write-ups. For all I know Dazz was the target during break 4.

The funny thing is, now that you've decided that my power is suspicious, anything related to it will appear suspicious to you. Kill-only protectors are at this point more common that all-out protectors, and it's a pretty darn common power, so how does it sound made up? I'd also love to know how I'm supposed to prove it's my power.

Then again, I can't blame you for wanting action and results. This game has stagnated. Unfortunately, there are no suspects with anything other than vague gut feelings about them, including me.

@heroicjantor, I have no notes about you whatsoever. Have you told us anything about yourself that I have missed? If not, would you care to share some info?

Darn it, missed an I. @heroicjanitor

He's said nothing about himself except that he has nothing. I would like to know his power too.

I'm going to vote for Heroicjanitor for info.

Vote Heroicjanitor

If I was mafia I'd have information to manipulate. I don't usually go quiet, but there is nothing to be gained from the write-up and the only obviously trustworthy person is Sprout. I'll attempt to find some info now then if it please the court, and herr forehead.

I'd love to just hear some info about yourself.

All I have to share is my power... You know I am Klavier Gavin already. I'll say my courtroom power though. I can quote any post where I think someone has used a day power, and cancel that day power if they did indeed use one(using the einspruch! image). If I was mafia I'd have used it on The Peeps.

Actually come of think of it...

Gotcha.gif

What a vague and boring answer. We don't have people coming out with information and you're repeatedly targeting investigators, which is dangerous. You could be changing their results for all we know.

Vote Dannyboy

I don't trust him or what he says about his power.

bubble-objectiongerman.gif

I apologise for my lack of activity compared to normal, been so busy with uni.

I have to say heroicjanitor's power sounds fishy to me. Stopping people's day powers seems like something that would be a lot more useful to the mafia than to the town. I want to know more about what you do and what you've been up to.

All I have to share is my power... You know I am Klavier Gavin already. I'll say my courtroom power though. I can quote any post where I think someone has used a day power, and cancel that day power if they did indeed use one(using the einspruch! image). If I was mafia I'd have used it on The Peeps.

Not really true as it's quite obvious when you're doing it. If I had a power like that as mafia I'd probably not use it at all. Draws too much attention and the person you quoted would easily realise you're behind their lack of information.

I think you've made it up (or have bent the truth) but I will see if anything else comes up before putting a vote on you.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!