NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

It said what I said earlier. I heard you walking, then I heard someone (the PM doesn't state who) shout "Hold it", then I hear the sound of a chase, someone reading some papers and finally shredding.

Pal, what you just said... it's different.

Mr Wright was walking along when suddenly someone shouted "HOLD IT" and it sounded like someone was chasing him. Then I heard him flicking through some papers and then shredding something.

Before you said someone was chasing Phoenix Wright, and then you said that it was Phoenix Wright specifically who was flicking through and shredding evidence. But the way you say it now, it could be that it was Phoenix Wright who chased somebody away! Your testimony has changed, pal!

It said what I said earlier. I heard you walking, then I heard someone (the PM doesn't state who) shout "Hold it", then I hear the sound of a chase, someone reading some papers and finally shredding.

I'm curious as to why you singled me out when mine, Eenuh's, Sprout's and heroic's stories seemed to fit. Plus your first post today proved that my information was correct.

Because you were the first to direct the suspicion towards me. I didn't object to the info presented, as it didn't seem to contradict mine (which Tales for some reason claimed it did, which confused me a bit), but to the inferences drawn from it by you and others. Obviously it made me a bit paranoid.

Anyway, seeing as good arguments have been made in your favour and you weren't actually presenting any wrong info, I'm back to trusting you.

Tales seemed a bit too keen on getting me down, but I'm not sure if I should read anything into that.

For now my main suspicion is back on @Zell. I'd like to hear why you chose the targets you did.

Before you said someone was chasing Phoenix Wright, and then you said that it was Phoenix Wright specifically who was flicking through and shredding evidence. But the way you say it now, it could be that it was Phoenix Wright who chased somebody away! Your testimony has changed, pal!

I only said it like that originally because it was the most logical thing based on Eenuh's evidence.

I know for a fact that Dannyboy protected Sprout last night, and what he says about the documents is true. I'm genuinely tied up with an assignment right now, but if people still don't believe me, I can come out with all info and targets after 11pm.

re: "drawing attention away from Diageo". I was trying to draw attention away from Dannyboy to stop people from voting for him, as Sprout quoted just now. I didn't say anything good or in defense of Diageo. My intuition was acting up about heroic and Zell - mind you, we still don't know whether or not either of them are innocent, so I don't think it makes sense to accuse me of accusing them.

So basically, use what I posted to figure out the stuff about all of the protector claims while I do my assignment!!

Thank you. Your defence of me has regained you some trust with me.

Pal, what you just said... it's different.

Hm, I'd say it's more that his original testimony was worded in a way that made me sound suspicious, not that it's factually wrong.

I only said it like that originally because it was the most logical thing based on Eenuh's evidence.

Hm, I'd say it's more that his original testimony was worded in a way that made me sound suspicious, not that it's factually wrong.

Don't misinterpret me, I believe him, pal. It's just with this and EddieColeslaw, you're no longer the suspect! Don't you see? Our suspect is the one who tried to claim you were the one trying to frame me. It's heroicjanitor, pal!

I can speak! Yay!

I voted for HeroJan and got the Evils again so yeah, I'm no good. I'm rendered useless for now.

Don't misinterpret me, I believe him, pal. It's just with this and EddieColeslaw, you're no longer the suspect! Don't you see? Our suspect is the one who tried to claim you were the one trying to frame me. It's heroicjanitor, pal!

Hey, I just said what fitted from what Cube said. I had my post of info written before I saw his and then changed it.

Did you get any results last break?

If you'll notice, the info I gave is neutral, I just added what I thought it meant from Cube's info and didn't push it at all.

Actually, Cube was the first to suggest my intentions weren't good after he cross-referenced his info with Eenuh's. However, you're right that heoricjanitor was the one who formulated the theory against me.

Hm, looking back, hero did believe the "Hold it!" that Cube heard was his German "Moment mal!", working on the wrong assumption that Cube was still the German Manfred von Karma. Could his whole story be an elaborate lie to frame me?

I know the "Moment mal!" speech bubble is from Jonnas's PhotoBucket, but we can't rule out that he uploaded extra speech bubbles, possibly for the mafia to use for deception.

Actually, Cube was the first to suggest my intentions weren't good after he cross-referenced his info with Eenuh's. However, you're right that heoricjanitor was the one who formulated the theory against me.

Hm, looking back, hero did believe the "Hold it!" that Cube heard was his German "Moment mal!", working on the wrong assumption that Cube was still the German Manfred von Karma. Could his whole story be an elaborate lie to frame me?

I know the "Moment mal!" speech bubble is from Jonnas's PhotoBucket, but we can't rule out that he uploaded extra speech bubbles, possibly for the mafia to use for deception.

I was wondering why Cube heard "hold it!", when I shouted "moment mal!". Then I noticed he was German and added it in a double-post thinking we could rule out German speakers as the suspects because the man I shouted at didn't understand it (we still can, I believe).

But why did everyone hear me shout and not you? For that matter, why didn't we hear each other or notice each other at all when we were apparently chasing the same criminal? From the collective accounts, yours seems to be the only one where you're actually present. This is what makes me suspicious of you.

But why did everyone hear me shout and not you? For that matter, why didn't we hear each other or notice each other at all when we were apparently chasing the same criminal? From the collective accounts, yours seems to be the only one where you're actually present. This is what makes me suspicious of you.

Do you have any sense of where you were when it happened? I was at the judge's stand, and chased him from there until he vanished. Did you continue the chase from elsewhere?

I can speak! Yay!

I voted for HeroJan and got the Evils again so yeah, I'm no good. I'm rendered useless for now.

What happened to you, pal? Though I can take a guess..

Hey, I just said what fitted from what Cube said. I had my post of info written before I saw his and then changed it.

Did you get any results last break?

If you'll notice, the info I gave is neutral, I just added what I thought it meant from Cube's info and didn't push it at all.

You should know who I targeted, because I tagged you in the very post I mentioned my investigation results, pal. Which reminds me, why haven't you used your day power to stop Zell from using his power yet, pal? You don't seem to be in any rush to stop him.

You should know who I targeted, because I tagged you in the very post I mentioned my investigation results, pal. Which reminds me, why haven't you used your day power to stop Zell from using his power yet, pal? You don't seem to be in any rush to stop him.

Because I have to wait for him to use it before I can stop it. According to my role, certain powers need to be cancelled before they take their effect, while others have lasting effects that I can cancel at any time.

Do you have any sense of where you were when it happened? I was at the judge's stand, and chased him from there until he vanished. Did you continue the chase from elsewhere?

This is another thing I'm wondering. What actually transpired?

I saw someone approach the Judge's stand, at which point I shouted at them, but they ran away. Apparently they left papers on the stand (though my PM doesn't state this), because it then says I looked at the papers, recognised them for what they were and destroyed them before anyone else saw them. I never gave chase, so it must have been you the others heard. I wonder if the culprit was still carrying a folder with Sprout's picture or something, because you can't have seen the papers that were apparently left on the stand.

@Dazz: Just remembered you were silenced by the Judge. My bad, pal. Still, you can tell us what happened to you during the previous two breaks.

This is another thing I'm wondering. What actually transpired?

I saw someone approach the Judge's stand, at which point I shouted at them, but they ran away. Apparently they left papers on the stand (though my PM doesn't state this), because it then says I looked at the papers, recognised them for what they were and destroyed them before anyone else saw them. I never gave chase, so it must have been you the others heard. I wonder if the culprit was still carrying a folder with Sprout's picture or something, because you can't have seen the papers that were apparently left on the stand.

I saw his photo in the papers he was carrying. Then I shouted and he ran. It doesn't say he threw the papers down or if he took them with him. It kinda implies I shouted before he got to the stand.

You know, it's not impossible that it was you trying to frame Sprout. You ran out, shouted "hold it!" and tore up the evidence. I'm very wary of you because your info seems to be hijacking/contradicting mine. Unless two people went to the stand to plant evidence on Sprout that day.

It was one of Danny, Peeps, Zell, Dazz or Cube, since it is a non-German speaking male. I want to hear from Peeps now, and know who Zell targeted.

Indeed, there does seem to be some holes, and that's why I'm suspicious of you as well. Why did no one hear you shout?

And I don't understand why you think he didn't understand you. He obviously ran away because he was guilty, why would he have stopped even if he did understand you?

Another thing entirely is that it's difficult to tell where the papers are at what point. It's never really made clear.

I want to hear from Peeps now, and know who Zell targeted.

What would you like to hear from me? I have no night power :p

I'm about to select some text to quote and see if I can help get to the bottom of this.

Right, I was asking because I heard the following and think it may be related:

Mr Wright was walking along when suddenly someone shouted "HOLD IT" and it sounded like someone was chasing him. Then I heard him flicking through some papers and then shredding something.

It sounds plausible that Phoenix here may have been trying to plant documents on our good detective.

I suppose I should reveal that I have been the one protecting Sprout recently. I only protect from arrests, so the fact that I chased someone away must mean they tried to plant evidence on Sprout. It's also lucky I refused to reveal I was a protector, since with Tales protecting himself all the time/Zell possibly roleblocking him Danny thought he had a clear shot. Here's what happened.

An intruder entered the stand, and I could see Sprout's photo in the papers he was carrying. I shouted

bubble-holditgerman.gif

but they didn't seem to understand (Cube did!). After a while of chasing they vanished.

-Cube (Manfred von Karma)

-Dannyboy-the-Dane (Phoenix Wright)

-Dazz (Luke Atmey)

-Eddiecoleslaw (Mia Fey)

-Eenuh (Wendy Oldbag)

-Heroicjanitor (Klavier Gavin)

-mr-paul (Ema Skye)

-Sprout (Dick Gumshoe)

-Tales (Franziska von Karma)

-The Peeps (Miles Edgeworth)

-Zell (Gregory Edgeworth)

We're looking for a male who doesn't understand German, which means it was one of Danny, Peeps, Zell or Dazz. With Cube's testimony, we should probably lynch Danny.

Hang on a second! I protected Sprout last night. I was the one who shouted "Hold it!" when I saw someone approach the Judge's stand. They ran away, but I took at the look at the papers and found that they contained evidence that Sprout had been forging evidence. Obviously this was an attempt by the mafia to incriminate our good detective, so I shredded the papers.

Eureka.gif

Wanted to quote Eenuh too but I can only do a maximum of three.

I see three possibilities at the moment.

1. Heroicjanitor and Dannyboy both protected Sprout. Herojan chased away the culprit while Dannyboy shredded the fake evidence.

2. Heroicjanitor chased Dannyboy away who tore up his own fake evidence.

3. Something else :(

Eenuh saw a shady person who turned away as soon as they heard her voice. Eenuh you don't protect from arrests, do you? I'm not sure who would be described as a shady person.

What is the third option? And can we be certain those are the only three possibilities? Just curious about how exactly your power works.

Anyway, the only once I'm certain in my suspicion of is Zell, so my vote goes to him for now.

Vote: Zell

My target last night was darksnowman. He was being quiet. But as we now know, he was inactive.

Do we all agree that Sprout was the mafia's target last night? Actually quite suspicious of Dannyboy right now, and not just because he voted for me.

@Dazz: Just remembered you were silenced by the Judge. My bad, pal. Still, you can tell us what happened to you during the previous two breaks.

Nothing really happened to me. I voted for someone, they turned out to be Evil BY MY RESULTS. That was it. Diageo was all up in ma griyuuuul but we're all good now. ;)

I was about to remove my vote on Zell but then I saw his claim of a target =\

Dannyboy, those possibilities are just my own opinion on what has/could have happened.

Dazz, you keep saying voted for but I think you just mean targeted :p

Vote Standings

Zell (3): Heroicjanitor, The Peeps, Dannyboy

Dannyboy-the-Dane (2): Cube, Tales

Majority is 6

Aaaand just got my PM from Jonnas. Seems to be saying that both heroicjanitor and Dannyboy are telling the truth.

It's not within your roles/night actions to notice what other people are doing, also when you're shouting you're less likely to hear someone else shouting at the same time...

Because neither of your roles are designed to receive third party information such as who else is targeting your target or whatever... you didn't notice each other. You were both too focussed on Sprout and the one who ran away.

So as far as I'm concerned, Dannyboy and herojan are both good and their roles are what they claim to be.

Eenuh specifically said she was talking to @Sprout - can you back her up?

Zell apparently roleblocked darksnowman. Seems odd to me but I guess I can see why he's done it if true. If he was mafia, they may well have been using him to kill. His alignment wasn't revealed so I think he was either neutral of mafia. I don't see why Jonnas would hide an innocent alignment... the mafia would already know he's not mafia anyway.

Cube did you target Sprout too?

Tales protected himself.

@EddieColeslaw who was your target last night? Apologies if you've already said it.

Eenuh, herojan, Dannyboy - targeted Sprout

Dazz - targeted heroicjanitor

Tales - protected himself

Peeps - no target

Eddie - ?

Zell - Darksnowman

Darksnowman - ? (likely no one)

mr-paul - ?

I will Remove vote for now actually.