Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hi I'm New!

Dyson

D'awww.. that's so.. sweet. Wanna hook up?

You just got in a relationship and already you want to cheat on her. Shame on you! :heh:

(It's actually a strange phenomenon, now that I think about it. It could take you a long time to notice the disappearance of a regular simply because you just assume they're there and don't consider them not being there a possibility.)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

This reminds me, I keep meaning to suggest that there should be an Introductions subforum for all new members to introduce themselves in.

We had that on a forum I used to post on. In five years, maybe three-four new members actually took advantage of it. It was a ghost town. :sad:

We had that on a forum I used to post on. In five years, maybe three-four new members actually took advantage of it. It was a ghost town. :sad:

Really? This is probably the only forum I've used that didn't have an Introductions subforum/thread! I guess posting your own self-introduction thread works fine, but when I first joined I didn't do that for fear of being shouted at :p

So hands up if you hadn't even noticed he hadn't been here ;)

Who hadn't been where? Jordan? He broke up with Letty and left.

I'm sorry, what is actually going on?

Edited by Iun

Really? This is probably the only forum I've used that didn't have an Introductions subforum/thread! I guess posting your own self-introduction thread works fine, but when I first joined I didn't do that for fear of being shouted at :p

we had one back in the days of c-e and it was never used, I imagine that's why..