N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

There is a reason to give them. You're a roleblocker and there was no kill tonight => Zell is likely the killer. If we know your other targets we can work out things from previous write-ups, like what the usual effect of your power is.

I also know that Diageo targeted me last night glowing pink. Does Celebii glow pink? Gonna ask Serebii brb :p

I think Diageo tried to kill me and Eddie is lying about being a roleblocker... For some reason. Anyway stop voting Peeps fuckers. We have some analysis to do.

I'm not a roleblocker. Are you saying that just because Tales did?

In fact, I don't understand your reasoning any more. Tales accused me a few days ago of using spores and roleblocking him. If I'm a roleblocker, that means I roleblocked mr-paul, who claims to be the yellow and black Pokemon who got stopped by spores, last night. Going by your theory, that means I stopped mr-paul from killing. Therefore we should be lynching mr-paul? Of course, he could indeed be the killer. But I/we don't know anything about him, I think. And how do you know the person who was going to be killed wasn't protected? Then we should be looking for the protector instead of a roleblocker.

Who is the roleblocker??

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made you target Eevil, don't be stupid Heroic, you targeted Eevil.

You attempted to target me and you were glowing pink. You failed.

A large blue, cream and red Pokémon ... stored some energy for later in the night.

As the sun rose some multi-coloured leaves lay on the floor, shining as the bright rays hit the reflective surface. An attack had proven unsuccessful in the night.

I think the energy storing pokemon is the failed killer, and I think it was you.

Herojan, Diageo is saying you were redirected to Eevil, however, I have a hard time believing this.

I think Eevilmurray is the Yellow, Orange and White Pokémon storing energy in the write-up, but I don't see you or Diageo in the vicinity.

Unless I'm not the Blue, Cream and Red Pokémon (even though it fits my colours perfectly).

Blue cream and red?

159.png

Maybe Jonnas stored energy to evolve?

I don't think storing energy is needed for evolution. It's more likely an attack of some sort.

This may be irrelevant, but I just noticed that Night Six was called "Water Off My Back". And Jonnas is Water type. Does this mean anything?

Blue cream and red?

159.png

Maybe Jonnas stored energy to evolve?

[quote name=Jonnas;1387574

I think Eevilmurray is the Yellow' date=' Orange and White Pokémon storing energy in the write-up (...)

[/quote]

I wasn't the one storing energy in the write-up, you know?

EEVIL, do you just straight up win with the town? You don't have to do anything?

Nothing else. Like I said, I just don't see the point.

I think Eevilmurray is the Yellow, Orange and White Pokémon storing energy in the write-up, but I don't see you or Diageo in the vicinity.

Unless I'm not the Blue, Cream and Red Pokémon (even though it fits my colours perfectly).

I'm storing energy? Hmmmm... Intriguing.

So Eevilmurray was the one storing energy and clearly not me.

That's the end of that chapter.

I don't understand that I'm storing energy. Based on Dazz's rambling post my move worked.

So Eevilmurray was the one storing energy and clearly not me.

That's the end of that chapter.

Ok it's not you then. remove vote

Can you give me a list of targets? I'm trying to work things out from previous write-ups but the dead players don't seem to be in them, and if you are redirecting people it would be handy to know.

So far I can see that the killer is probably Treecko/Grovyle, since I don't think people know that yet.

Eddie what are your colours even?

Diageo - Celebii

Ellmeister - Bellossom

MadDog - ???

The Peeps - Venusaur?

EEVILMURRAY - ???

Zell - ???

Jonnas - Croconaw

EddieColeslaw - ???

martinist - ???

Dazz - Sentret

heroicjanitor - Vileplume

mr-paul - Pichu

Of all of us only 5 have an unknown character, and we are looking for a Treecko/Grovyle I believe.

*Obviously taking a bit of a leap of faith with The Peeps but if he was lying I hope someone would have caught him out. If Diageo is lying about Celebii... Then screw him! :p

No one believes I'm Venusuar =\

A purple, green and red Pokémon was sitting proudly on the ground when a small brown, brown and cream Pokémon came foraging. It left with a smile on its face. The cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokémon took note of this occurence.

This is me taking note of Dazz.