Silverdale 6

All Stars 3

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 15

Madpool 10

Rez 1

Peeps 4

Next Season is just another day.

Well done to the Final Three who storm off with the alliance trophy in the final leg of the season!

Week 21

The Final Three: 27

Odwin 10

Eights 8

Cube 9

Hurricanes: 23

Elites 11

Bubbles 2

Blades 10

Legacy: 20

Haden 5

Inter 7

Co-op 8

The Number One Contenders 18

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 1

… 16

Silverdale 6

All Stars 3

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 14

Madpool 9

Rez 1

Peeps 4

I think it is midnight tonight.

Had a disappointing start in my official league yesterday. Recently joined The Ultimate League and had my first official cup game yesterday. Playing a team of even (if not weaker) strength and I was at home. I picked wing plays and he tightened centre, he picked through plays and I tightened centre. I prepared against his formation and he didn't against me. I marked his playmaker and he didn't mark mine.

So with every possible tactic working in my favour, guess what the result was.

0-0.

I really don't understand. Our teams are of even strength, EVERY possible tactic was set in my favour yet I only got one chance in the entire game? It makes me think setting tactics is completely pointless. I literally could not have done anything more to improve the outcome of the game. I got everything right! Really annoyed at this considering I've had teams humiliate me on the pitch after only getting my attack or formation right. Tactics clearly have no influence on the game :(

It's called bad luck. It happens.

Your defence is horrible btw, fix that. A new update shows how well a player works with the rest of the team. Go to the individual player screens and find the culprit. Didn't decide that match but you should check it out.

Edited by Tales

My team all work fine with each other, especially in that game. Considering I've not had the team long there's not much I can do about teamwork values until they've all played more matches.

My teamwork values and form were fine and at the least on a par with my opponent. I've read a few articles on xpert though and it seems unfair losses are just built into the game. I can't say I agree with them but they appear to be part of the game so I accept there's nothing I can do about it.

I just needed to vent more than anything :p

My team all work fine with each other, especially in that game. Considering I've not had the team long there's not much I can do about teamwork values until they've all played more matches.

My teamwork values and form were fine and at the least on a par with my opponent. I've read a few articles on xpert though and it seems unfair losses are just built into the game. I can't say I agree with them but they appear to be part of the game so I accept there's nothing I can do about it.

I just needed to vent more than anything :p

Unfair losses happen in real football team. A manager can do everything possible if the team doesn't perform then there's not much they can do.

You said that your teams were off equal strength. Perhaps all his strength was in one area which made them outplay you there which stemmed to the rest of the pitch too?

Current situation regarding numbers guys. We are at 29 active teams (Ganja returned, Hammerboys and Zim got sacked) so we need one more to make it 10-10-10. I do have a friend who said he is interested but if you know anyone else get them involved as I am having trouble contacting him.

CopadelRey.jpg

This is our new trophy for Season 21 btw! :D

Welcome!

Yes it is very easy to pick up with a learning curve that lets you invest as much time as you want into it.

Create your team and join our league by following this link.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

Once you have done that click on a team and request a friendly. If you can't find it I am sure someone will request one.

We play games on Tuesdays and Friday all you have to do is prepare for them you don't have to be online or anything during the game. We are on the off season at the moment and will start a new season a week on Tuesday. So use this coming week to play a couple of friendlies, train your team and have a look around! :D

Thank you MadDog will put you in lucky dip for recruitment

Welcome!

Yes it is very easy to pick up with a learning curve that lets you invest as much time as you want into it.

Create your team and join our league by following this link.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

Once you have done that click on a team and request a friendly. If you can't find it I am sure someone will request one.

We play games on Tuesdays and Friday all you have to do is prepare for them you don't have to be online or anything during the game. We are on the off season at the moment and will start a new season a week on Tuesday. So use this coming week to play a couple of friendlies, train your team and have a look around! :D

Thank you MadDog will put you in lucky dip for recruitment

Sorted mate, sent the request to join and whatnot

Sorted mate, sent the request to join and whatnot

Accepted you are in!

Archie Rosebotham is a very good player to have! Alderton and Bentley should be sacked and replaced with youths. I will boost your team to make it a tad stronger so it is the same strength as the other lower leaguers when off season starts (I am thinking Monday? Does anyone know lol where is Oddy when you need him.)

Btw here are the xpert rules will help you start to understand how to play. When you start playing games it will all fall into place.

http://www.xperteleven.com/ruler.aspx?RuleID=34

The Change Report will either be available from midnight on Sunday or the day after. The official season end date is set as the 11th and I can't remember if it's midnight on the day it ends or the day after :p

The transfer window opens at 3am Monday so I'd guess the change report will be up before then which means midnight Sunday!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!