NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

What did you GIVE for Xmas?

Nothing at all. Not only am I short on money, but I had no idea what to buy my parents. I can't buy clothes, because I don't know if they like them and they don't have time to read, see a movie or listen to music. So no to capitalistic Christmas, yay for love!

Just thought I'd mention that that is a fantastic present — it's the kind of thing I wish I could give to someone. If I were still wearing my paper hat, I'd take it off.

Cheers. As an avid hat collector, I appreciate the nobility of the hat.

Mom - MSA [a craft shop] voucers (£30)

Dad - Darkness [birmingham NEC 19/02/06] ticket

Nan & Grandad - 50 quid in Dixons vouchers

Gran - Goodmans DVD Player

Aunt - Terry Pratchett; Going Postal

Cousin - Ctrl+Alt+Del: Insert Coin (vol. 1)

Uncle & Aunt - 15 quid in Debenhams vouchers

Another Uncle & Aunt - 15 quid in Debenhams vouchers

Friend 1 - Resident Evil 3 (PS1)

Friend 2 - System of a Down; Hypnotize

Friend 3 - Dino Crisis 2 (PS1)

Friend 4 - Ash; Intergalactic Sonic 7's: Best Of #

Friend 5 - Eeor Teddy

Friend 6 - Tigger Teddy

That's the lot I got for people this year. I think it totals to around 240 quid spent overall. Metrhinks I did well, and everyone liked thier stuff. It's the thought that counts! ^^

for my gal; a bear from teh bear factory, biscuits and a tin, a mug and a CD i made complete with cover and shizzle. My mum got a SMILE light catcher, some incense and a holder. Pal R got some incense, a holder, a necklace and a bag. M got a book and a toy sword, B got a book and a toy sword, J got two toy (noisy) guns and a book and a toy tool belt (all from teh pound store!), sister got Kaiser Chiefs, Bro-in-law got a games compedium, J2 got a book, F gets a pack of lighters and a pack of toy soldiers, S gets a book, E gets a book, R gets a volcano thing and a roll of sellotape wrapped in paper tehn a roll of sellotape and four rolls of gift tape, L gets a bracelet, K got a chocolate coin, F2 got a chocolate bear, C got.. Er... I can't remember.. Dad got a mug and some cards, his gal got a book.

I like xmas!

Aww Emo gave a mixed tape to his girl, how old school. Gotta love mixed tapes. Anyway I'll be quiet now.

a bear from teh bear factory,

What is it with those? Why do girls love them so much? I just dont understand them....

What is it with those? Why do girls love them so much? I just dont understand them....

It's all just a very clever marketing ploy designed into attracting both genders of the human race. Much like Pokemon.

I gave my mum The alien quadrilogy, her bf 10th kingdom box set, and dad some dvd about the ashes and 28 days later.

Got Skarmachild nothing...:P

I was very dull in my giving this year, just stuck to what I know, music and film. Got my parents a dvd selection including Curb Your Enthusiasm series 2, Leon, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, and White Stripes at Blackpool. For my sisters friends friend who is living with us while my sisters friend, who was living with us until a few months ago, and my sister, original occupant, are away in East Asia, I got REM and the Coral.

I think it's the whole customising thing that people like. The place is kind of scary, as it's staffed by middle-aged women who seem to believe that the bears are actually real.

Sign in to follow this