Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Comic Book Discussion Issue #2

Mr_Odwin

Buy an iPhone. Or at least something that isn't a Nokia.

No. Nokia FTW, just not this Nokia. Sometimes. :p

----------

Yeah gmac, its actually great.

The last panel of that issue was absolutely awesome and I didn't mind at all surprisingly...

absolutely fricking awesome, and one of the most interesting characters, Hurg was boring as hell.

I do like books with consistent artwork, but having different good artists I quite like too. Ottley, Capullo and now/...Fox....I will see what I think about Fox next issue (is it next issue, or the one after?), but I'm looking forward to it a lot. The covers look great.

The Apparition was a fricking cool villain and a great arc. <3 Haunt.

Right @Dan Dare you've inspired me to try and get my TPB review blog going again. Think ive got an idea for a banner but its gonna need Goafer's help next weekend. Also if its alright with you Dan I might link to your blog, probably work well with you doing single issues.

Edited by Happenstance

I need to work on my writing style. Ive pretty much gotten a first draft done on a trade review but it just seems a bit too dull to me. Its lacking any personality to make it a worthwhile read over other reviews from different people. I need to go over the other reviews I used to do with flameboy on the Gaming Corner blog but I think its a problem I used to have then as well.