NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Relatively cheap film character fancy dress?

Hello! It's me again with more fancy dress needs. This time, I have about 2/3 weeks to get my shit together and come up with a costume idea for a film character. I'm struggling for ideas which'd be good for me though, or which don't involve some sort of leather trenchcoat(honestly, like half my ideas need one!).

So again, N-E, I turn to you. Who/what should I go as? Have you ever done some film character fancy dress? Would be interested in seeing what other people have come up with, as I'd imagine it a rather common theme.

If you've got a black coat/orange hair spray/white facepaint you could do a nice Ghost Rider.

A chain also works.

Although last time I dressed like him some retards thought I was the Joker.

A black Alan Sugar? You did such a good impression of him before if I recall correctly! :p

Ghost Rider is actually a potentially stunning idea.

I'm planning a 'come dressed as a character from anything' party too, for my birthday, but need to get my costume thought of first.

Go as Norman Bates from Psycho. Just...wear a wig. Ta-daa.

Or, you could wear a dress and the wig. Maybe some earrings, too. A nice necklace.

Dress as Agent Smith, you just need a suit and an earpiece... oh and sunglasses, don't forget the sunglasses :D

Ghost Rider is actually a potentially stunning idea.

I like to think I pulled it off well.

How did the Dark Link thing go Rumz?

Dress as Agent Smith, you just need a suit and an earpiece... oh and sunglasses, don't forget the sunglasses :D

Yeah. Same goes for the Terminator. All you need is a leather jacket and sunglasses. Stuff some socks down your top for biceps.

Oh wait... leather jackets are expensive aren't they... oops.

tumblr_loszvknFfd1qd56wlo1_500.jpg

I would, but afraid it's already been called by Marcamillian for the future.

I like to think I pulled it off well.

How did the Dark Link thing go Rumz?

Went well! There's pics in BISH, but I'll put one here soon.

284525_530369655512_271100470_918281_4344140_n.jpg

Dressing Gown + Towel = Arthur Dent.

Cheap. Simple. Awesome.

I had to look up Arthur Dent :x Would I be selling out if I took it with no knowledge of the series/film? :P

Edited by Rummy

I have that costume too. I recommend getting a toilet roll tube and painting it black, the end of proton gun is flat.

Dress as Agent Smith, you just need a suit and an earpiece... oh and sunglasses, don't forget the sunglasses

Yeah. Same goes for the Terminator. All you need is a leather jacket and sunglasses. Stuff some socks down your top for biceps.

Oh wait... leather jackets are expensive aren't they... oops.

If this was meant as a passive aggressive hint that suits are expensive, I was well aware of that. But as some people happen to have leather jackets in their closets so do some people happen to have suits.

If I misinterpreted your comment just ignore this :D

Sign in to follow this