NEurope
LegoMan1031

England Riots

This message is hidden because dwarf gourami is on your ignore list.

Ahhhhh, the sounds of silence :D

umad?

Ahhhhh, the sounds of silence :D

umad?

He was just making a joke at your expense. I doubt he cares if you see it or not.

Yeah the royalties on that bad boy must've skyrocketed.

P.S. I'm not even kidding, it just started playing on Spotify as I typed! Didn't even select/remember having it

london52.jpg

Innova Park, Enfield Lock is on fire.

Sky news is saying it is starting in Liverpool but people are saying it is Woolwich in this video.

Edit: Nevermind :blank:

Hackney: 250 - 300 people gathered in Pembury Estate, setting alight cars and throwing petrol bombs. Businesses in Mare Street were looted and officers contained the situation. Three officers injured but their condition is not believed to be serious.

Newham: Looting in Stratford High Street.

Lewisham: Roaming groups of youths were involved in disorder.

Bethnal Green: More than 100 people looted a Tesco supermarket. Two officers were injured.

Croydon: Fires burning at a number of premises, including a very large blaze at a sofa factory.

Edited by Dante

I'd just like to apologise for my racist joke, it wasn't nearly as funny as Goafer's previous effort.

I've heard it's been all over southeast today, though personally I've been totally unaffected so far. Also just passing through my local shopping centre on my way home it seems all is well excepting a slight increased police presence, some lights on in shops, and also noticing a couple more fire engines than expected.

Apparently there WAS something in woolwich though, and I noted a couple of buses passing me that'd normally be on that route(and no where near where I was). What's rather annoying for me about everything is trying to find/get accurate information that isn't just people talking about people talking about talking about what their mate Dave told them.

Trust Sickipedia to unite majorities and minorities:

My racist jokes are getting a lot of dislikes today.

It's almost as if hundreds of niggers have all just got a new laptop or something.

I'd just like to apologise for my racist joke, it wasn't nearly as funny as Goafer's previous effort.

In my defence, mine was a reaction to someone using the term blackout.

1.23am: Alex Hudson, a BBC journalist who was beaten up this evening and had his phone stolen as he reported on the riots in east London, tells me that as he finally made his way home a group were on their way to Hackney police station, planning to set it alight.

1.28am: Merseyside police are advising people to steer clear of Liverpool centre.

When is this going to be stopped?

Edited by Dante

In my defence, mine was a reaction to someone using the term blackout.

Plus yours was obviously a joke. While I assumed yours was dwarf, it didn't exactly read like a joke.

When is this going to stopped?

Once you attend grammar school?

When Goafer is appointed PM ;)

I'd make a great PM.

Me: "Recession? PRINT MORE MONEY!"

Lackey 1: "Er...sire? It's not quite...."

Me: "Execute him. With fire if possible"

Lackey 2: "But your majesty, that might be expensive. Have you seen the price of petrol?"

Me: "You want to be next? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

I'd make a great PM.

Me: "Recession? PRINT MORE MONEY!"

Lackey 1: "Er...sire? It's not quite...."

Me: "Execute him. With fire if possible"

Lackey 2: "But your majesty, that might be expensive. Have you seen the price of petrol?"

Me: "You want to be next? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

Vote for PM: Goafer

From Dante's post:

1.28am: Merseyside police are advising people to steer clear of Liverpool centre.

That was posted a couple of weeks ago. Good general advice if you ask me.

Sainsbury's Depot in Waltham Abbey, 750 people worked at that centre.

4i556.jpg

Cities have beeing put on High Alert as a precaution : Belfast, Glasgow, Cardiff, Leeds etc

Belfast?? Eeeek...N-Eers in the North, stay safe :(

edit: Oh wait, it's precautionary. No riots in the above places as of yet, right?

It will be critically interesting to see what transpires after these events. Massive unemployment. Loads of people will stay off work to help rebuild. Could stimulate economic hardship enough to form a basis for wider social change (eg: the revolution is COMING. &&ShakesTambourineForEffect&&)

Before, my talk of force was slightly tongue in cheek (although I still felt it necessary), but now it really does need to stop. It's getting stupid. Roll in the Army. Their force (as well as other skills such as threat identification) is needed IMO.

Utter vermin. I now find it impossible to feel any sympathy for them at all.

Belfast?? Eeeek...N-Eers in the North, stay safe :(

edit: Oh wait, it's precautionary. No riots in the above places as of yet, right?

At the moment it's London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol and Nottingham.

It just flashed up that a Sony Distribution Centre in Essex is also ablaze now...

Still not enough?? When are they going to be done? :mad:

P.S. Thanks to everyone who's posted news/info :)

Edited by EddieColeslaw

Still not enough?? When are they going to be done? :mad:

It says it's in Enfield now - forgive my geographical ignorance but I'm not sure if that's in Essex or somewhere different.