NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bananagrabber

Rap music used as torture

i could tolerate some of the older Dre songs but no one should be exposed to Eminem's nasal voice for more than a song or 3

What is it with everyone being so narrow minded about rap. I know everyone thinks its crap but i don't get why they blast it in every post possible. I hate dance music with a passion but you don't see me slating it.

What is it with everyone being so narrow minded about rap. I know everyone thinks its crap but i don't get why they blast it in every post possible. I hate dance music with a passion but you don't see me slating it.

because mainstream rap is responsible for the downward spiral of this country

I thought it would be chav related. Rap has nothing to do with chavs apart from that is the music they have chosen to adopt as their own. The cause of chavs is a rise in the number of counsil estates in the country not rap music.

I thought it would be chav related. Rap has nothing to do with chavs apart from that is the music they have chosen to adopt as their own. The cause of chavs is a rise in the number of counsil estates in the country not rap music.

That's ridiculous, you understand the concept of a council estate right? The people come first, not the estates. They're used to accomodate... well... chavs.

underground is where its at, if ppl jus say all rap is the same, then they're narrow minded.

A guy i kno called Anno Domini, his mixtape that he produced (as hes a producer) got a review in Juice magazine (the biggest hip hop mag in europe), how kickass is that. Soon load of underground cats b spittin on his kickass beats :grin:

underground is where its at, if ppl jus say all rap is the same, then they're narrow minded.

A guy i kno called Anno Domini, his mixtape that he produced (as hes a producer) got a review in Juice magazine (the biggest hip hop mag in europe), how kickass is that. Soon load of underground cats b spittin on his kickass beats :grin:

i agree, i like angry rap, and what better to go to then NWA, they are like system of a down....but rap. awesome

i agree, i like angry rap, and what better to go to then NWA, they are like system of a down....but rap. awesome

yeaaaa NWA were nuts man, they put their frickin spirit and stuff all into their tracks but they went downhill a bit when ice and dre left

i find that they (NWA) are really like RATM in the message (sort of).

Man, thats tough. Being bombarded with egomaniacal ranting for day and night would send me insane.

Sign in to follow this