NEurope
Yvonne

another reason not to get battlefield 3

She's a very sad person because she's not buying the game after the event managers banned all women from it?

I don't see it.

It was some LAN party, oh big deal! I'm sure the consequences will rock our civilisation for decades.

Who cares how many civilisations it rocks, it's her money.

Yeah, and you may of noticed her little 'moral crusade' thread she started. I noticed Race for Life don't allow men, because obviously men don't get cancer. I'll make sure my moral outrage is posted in a silly little thread and I'll never give to cancer charities again... NOT.

Reason not to buy it? This is THE reason I am going to buy it!

It's like Yorkie chocolate bars and McCoys crisps... not for girls!

I noticed that she didn't start Race for Life and doesn't represent women in their entirety. She can be angry that her "group" is being marginalised enough to make a thread without people bringing in completely irrelevant facts like how a charity for women isn't for them.

Reason not to buy it? This is THE reason I am going to buy it!

It's like Yorkie chocolate bars and McCoys crisps... not for girls!

I'm going to buy TWO copies to make up for the copy Yvonne isn't buying. What's more, thanks to Kav's excellent post I'm going to play it whilst eating McCoys and Yorkies!

lol, zech it's your money. Good to hear it's going to a good cause

Zechs, don't you at all see what's wrong with this?

No I don't. It's up to the organisers of the event who they invited. It's not like they were peitioning for women to be denied medical care or something.

so saying no blacks or no jews or no muslims would be fine as well?

Oh, it's because a game is not necessary?

What if someone didn't sell you this game in the shop because you were fat or something (I don't know what you look like), it wouldn't be an enormous civilisation striking event. But you would still be pissed off.

so saying no blacks or no jews or no muslims would be fine as well?

Look, are you some sad lefty political crusader or something, it was a fucking LAN EVENT FULL OF BASEMENT DWELLERS! Why don't you go and dig the sand out of your vagina!

Oh, it's because a game is not necessary?

What if someone didn't sell you this game in the shop because you were fat or something (I don't know what you look like), it wouldn't be an enormous civilisation striking event. But you would still be pissed off.

I'm not fat, fat people are grotesque.

No I don't. It's up to the organisers of the event who they invited.

Sure it is, but that doesn't exactly make it right, now, does it? The fact that you acknowledge the fundamental problem, but brush it off as minor and therefore irrelevant, rubs me the wrong way. Why should women be banned because misogynistic jerks don't know how to behave themselves? If anything, there should be a warning that such individuals will likely be present (it'd be hard to single them out and ban them, unfortunately). Banning women is just backwards thinking.

While obviously it was stupid to ban women folk from attending the LAN party I still dont get why this would stop you buying the game. Its like saying you wouldnt buy a Nintendo console because N-Europe wouldnt let you join because you are a woman. Its a private LAN party so nothing to do with the game.

Look, are you some sad lefty political crusader or something, it was a fucking LAN EVENT FULL OF BASEMENT DWELLERS! Why don't you go and dig the sand out of your vagina!

Wow, with one single post you've just made it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that we're not meant to get along.

Totally not the point.

Fine, they wouldn't sell it to you because they thought you were ugly.

Wow, with one single post you've just made it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that we're not meant to get along.

I thought you were the skinny one? You're a fat pig are you?

Looks more like HE should be the one banned from this LAN party.

I thought you were the skinny one? You're a fat pig are you?

Wow. That is actually hilariously stupid. Honestly, I'm actually literally laughing right now.

I can't even be bothered. Have a good day, sir.