NEurope

New webseries from Bryan Singer.

"H+: The Digital Series" takes viewers on a journey into an apocalyptic future where technology has begun to spiral out of control.... a future where 33% of the world's population has retired its cell phones and laptops in favor of a stunning new device -- an implanted computer system called H+. This tiny tool allows the user's own mind and nervous system to be connected to the Internet 24 hours a day.

But something else is coming... something dark and vicious... and within seconds, billions of people will be dead... opening the door to radical changes in the political and social landscape of the planet -- prompting survivors to make sense of what went wrong.

Looks interesting.

Im really not sure what I think about that. I think it may be a dislike of a lot of the dialogue in the trailer but something really didnt feel right.

I'll give it a chance though, mainly for Alexis Denisof being in at least some of it.

I enjoy a good piece of tech paranoia (in fiction, not real life :p).

I get the feeling Denisof is just doing a minor role pre-everything goes to shit.

I get the feeling Denisof is just doing a minor role pre-everything goes to shit.

I thought that as well but then you do see him again near the end of the trailer looking more beat up so I dunno.

Haven't watched the video yet, but the description sounds a bit like Ghost in the Shell. Or at least what little I remember of it.

Ah, they replaced the "o"s in the trailer with "+" symbols.

Thats cool and thus this must be good.