NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Need moar co-op (360)!

Neeeeeeeeed!

Basically, yeah, I'm running out of co-op games to play with The Chick. I need suggestions! either xbla or on disc (as long as it's split screen etc)

go!

Ps, already playing Castle Crashers and we did Guardian of Light too. :heh:

Splosion Man? It's horrible online (as it de-syncs often) but when it works it's great. Which means it should be awesome for local co-op.

Ps, already playing Castle Crashers and we did Guardian of Light too. :heh:

Aw, man. Those were going to be my suggestions. :blank:

Gears of War or Halo if she likes bad games likes/doesn't mind shooters. A lot of people seem to like Borderlands.

Splinter Cell: Conviction is a lot of fun in co-op, though it may be a bit complicated if she doesn't play a lot of video games.

Fable 2 has a not-too-impressive co-op mode. So do the DeathSpank games. They may be fun if one of you doesn't mind only helping the other player out.

Alien Hominid, Scott Pilgrim, Metal Slug...

Those are the ones that come to mind.

I guess the likes of Left 4 Dead are out of the question then?

Only co-op game i've played with my other half, she didn't like the fact I told her to stand in a room and let me do the zombie killing :D

Fable 2 didn't have splitscreen did it? Although 3 definitely did.

Obviously the Gears of Wars, Halos and L4Ds.

Borderlands is a must.

Scott Pilgrim, Toy Story 3, Army of Two, Rainbow Six Vegas/2, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Marvel Ultimate Alliance (better with 4), Metal Slug games, Assault Heroes.

Earth Defense Force.

Edited by Shorty

Fable 2 didn't have splitscreen did it? Although 3 definitely did.

It had single-screen co-op.

Though honestly, it wasn't all that fun.

Ha, I never even realised. What 3 had was basically the same then? I can't really remember...

Streets of Rage 2? Final Fight? If you like your button masher beat em ups like Castle Crashers.

Take it you've played Portal 2?

Other than that, have you ever thought of downloading MAME on your PC and getting a load of early 90s beat em up games like Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, The Punisher, Double Dragon etc etc. Me and my missus regularly spend an evening on a new one. And it's free.

I've been considering L4D- she's ok at shooters but that one is particularly intense so I'm not suggesting it just yet. We're on Halo: Reach atm though.

We did Borderlands recently but my hard drive got wiped, killing our characters before we did the DLC. Bad times.

Portal 2 was a blast too. Better than the main game actually.

Splosion Man sounds ace though, I'd actually forgotten about that. I have bionic commando around too. Hopefully not too hardcore...

The lego games.

Really good fun. You will enjoy them too - and there's a good solid chunk of game to be played through.

I picked up Lego Batman and Pure for something like £7. Utter bargain.

Splinter Cell: Conviction. I've been playing this again recently and it's such a blast in co-op. You have co-op story, last stand ( which is basically survival ) and hunter ( hunt down and eliminate 12 enemies, 20 odd if you get spotted ) modes. Plenty to do then. :D

Is that split screen? I rented that game but didn't even realise that mode was in there :/

Is that split screen? I rented that game but didn't even realise that mode was in there :/

Yup.

random text

I agree with HoT!

The co-op with split screen in conviction was ace! I played it with my sister probably like a year ago now but it was good fun.

Try fucking her hard against a wall/furniture/appliances. Seems to work for us.

Basically I don't get why you'd need to make playing co-op games a regular activity with your gf... when something good comes along like portal 2, by all means indulge in it, but if you're running out of co-op games to play with her... it's become too important.

Who said I don't already? :heh:

We don't play games all that much, it's just something to pass the time - especially while we're skint and you can get a lot of mileage out of a cheap sofa co-op pick up.

Sign in to follow this