NEurope
Ashley

Journeys That Take An Undefinied Period of Time But Require Some Form Of Distraction

I once spent 84 hours playing with my 9 inch penis.

amidoinitrite? I mean the post not the playing with my penis.

I once spent 84 hours playing with my 9 inch penis.

amidoinitrite? I mean the post not the playing with my penis.

"Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!"

"Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!"

Man, masturbating was tough back in the day.

I start off by listening to music, and if I don't eventually fall asleep, I...continue listening :D I only got a DS recently, so I expect I can play on that now.

Ash I'd recommend taking anything that you need to do. If you take things that you want to do instead then you always end up not wanting to do any of them.

Surely you have a portfolio website that needs designing?

I did ALL of them.

And I barely had room for myself with the fat guy next to me, yet alone my laptop :(

What do you do after the first two minutes then?

baby-crying.jpg

Long coach trips are the worst D: Went to Disneyland on a coach once from Lincolnshire with school, it took something like 14 hours, picking up another school from London on the way there.

Just knowing you had to do it again to get back made the trip worse :heh:

You lived in Lincolnshire?!

(I'm so sorry to hear that.)