N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't trust Dazz. I'm not sure how 'homing beacon' fits in with lie detection.

I agree. And it's easy to lie about a lie detector. Especially when you only get good results and both being, in my opinion, the two most suspicious players in the game. I think he's just trying to clear them by giving out different percentages to sound more likely.

Vote dazz or Eevil if it goes that way. But can we even lynch today? Assuming we have 5 mafios.

I agree. And it's easy to lie about a lie detector. Especially when you only get good results and both being, in my opinion, the two most suspicious players in the game. I think he's just trying to clear them by giving out different percentages to sound more likely.

Vote dazz or Eevil if it goes that way. But can we even lynch today? Assuming we have 5 mafios.

I'm telling the absolute truth here but I actually expected you to find me suspicious considering you find me suspicious an awful lot in these games anyway so it's cool. UR A HAYTUR, JUS LET EET GO! :indeed:

But yeah, honestly blatantly told you everything I know. I don't know anything about how Homing Beacon and Lie Detector fits but you'll have to take that up with ReZ considering I didn't write my role description. Maybe it's Lugia's power in the games/shows or something and ReZ dressed it up to make it fit the game? I don't know.

I don't believe you have a lie detector.

My power is called "ability name investigator". Can you guess what I do? Homic beacon doesn't fit with lie investigator and you even agree.

A homing beacon is a radio or acoustic device that allows the user to track a ship, aircraft, an animal, or another individual. Depending on the beacon, the range can be as short as a hundred metres, or, in science fiction, allow for tracking a ship through hyperspace.

I don't believe you have a lie detector.

My power is called "ability name investigator". Can you guess what I do? Homic beacon doesn't fit with lie investigator and you even agree.

Yes but that doesn't mean what I said is not true because it is. When I'm allowed to post PMs, I'll even show you but believe me when I say that I won't be the one looking dumb because I've told you the truth.

Lucky for the mafia you won't have to wait that long. I fail to see how I would be looking dumb in any case. A homing beacon has nothing to do with a lie investigator. So far the powers revealed by me and others have made sense. Chairdriver's was "ekstreme speed redirection" and Peeps had a similar to mine. It's safe to assume you are claiming an unproveable power. diageo did the same in Bare Bones didn't he? Lugia was neutral/mafia in the last game it appeared too.

Tell us how your power work. Mine had a small story behind it instead of just saying what power I have.

Lucky for the mafia you won't have to wait that long. I fail to see how I would be looking dumb in any case. A homing beacon has nothing to do with a lie investigator. So far the powers revealed by me and others have made sense. Chairdriver's was "ekstreme speed redirection" and Peeps had a similar to mine. It's safe to assume you are claiming an unproveable power. diageo did the same in Bare Bones didn't he? Lugia was neutral/mafia in the last game it appeared too.

Tell us how your power work. Mine had a small story behind it instead of just saying what power I have.

Because I'm not Mafia nor am I Neutral and I do have a lie detector.

My 'story' is basically more of a description. It basically says that Lugia has a great connection to the life force of all the Pokeworld and can sense lies. My power is that I can choose any player, choose a page number and I will be told the percentage of lies. I asked ReZ if I could just do specific posts and he said I could.

So here's something to prove my innocence: You post something that's 100% truth or 100% lie and I'll target you tonight and will tell you the result tomorrow. You absolutely have my word that I will target you. Agreed?

It was very beneficial and helped me to evolve, I had no power before night 4! You've been the only person to target me I think. I needed people to target me so I could evolve, ironically I am now untargetable and I can protect.

I'm wondering why heroicjanitor is being quiet and I'd quite like to know who he has targeted. Do we know what his power is?

Because I'm not Mafia nor am I Neutral and I do have a lie detector.

My 'story' is basically more of a description. It basically says that Lugia has a great connection to the life force of all the Pokeworld and can sense lies. My power is that I can choose any player, choose a page number and I will be told the percentage of lies. I asked ReZ if I could just do specific posts and he said I could.

So here's something to prove my innocence: You post something that's 100% truth or 100% lie and I'll target you tonight and will tell you the result tomorrow. You absolutely have my word that I will target you. Agreed?

Riiight, you're pulling the "wait until night" card when we might be at 5 mafios/5 townies :rolleyes: Now you definitively look town.

About your story, I still don't believe that homing beacon has anything to do with lies. Your story doesn't say why the power is called homing beacon or what the homing beacon does. As for the part you bolded, you have to admit you're making no sense and has claimed an easy unproveable power. My suspicion is sound.

Anyway, by the looks of it I highly doubt we will get a luunch on you or anyone else at this point. No one is here.

Change: Eevee to see if something happens.

Riiight, you're pulling the "wait until night" card when we might be at 5 mafios/5 townies :rolleyes: Now you definitively look town.

About your story, I still don't believe that homing beacon has anything to do with lies. Your story doesn't say why the power is called homing beacon or what the homing beacon does. As for the part you bolded, you have to admit you're making no sense and has claimed an easy unproveable power. My suspicion is sound.

Anyway, by the looks of it I highly doubt we will get a luunch on you or anyone else at this point. No one is here.

Change: Eevee to see if something happens.

I'm making sense, ReZ isn't for writing that! :p

Anyway, do you agree or not? Write a single post which is 100% truth or 100% lie or even mostly a lie or mostly the truth and I'll tell you the percentage.

Can we get a vote count up in here? I have my own information and I know Peeps is smelly and I don't believe Dazz. I revealed my power yesterday, yall saw me running scared after witnessing Eddie killing. She turned out neutral unfortunately :( I don't trust Dazz, I don't know why I should believe Dyson over Eevil when Dyson has barely said a word all game and only spoke because he was roleblocked and there was no kill.