Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

You were shite in the league. And were gifted an easy FA cup run..

You were also pretty shite periodically in the league and there is no such thing as gifted an easy run. We still had to beat Tottenham and Liverpool.

I seem to recall Arsenal losing to Sunderland, who ended up below both Totts and 'pool in the league. Maybe it is you who really didn't deserve that 3rd place.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were also pretty shite periodically in the league and there is no such thing as gifted an easy run. We still had to beat Tottenham and Liverpool.

I seem to recall Arsenal losing to Sunderland, who ended up below both Totts and 'pool in the league. Maybe it is you who really didn't deserve that 3rd place.

We were shit. We were just the best of a very bad bunch this season.

The tumor was first diagnosed on March 15 2011, then he had the transplant last month, and the last bit of news I heard since, was that his recovery was going well. The most important thing is that he lives the remainder of his life in good health. Good luck Eric.

Agreed. Though I still dispute we had an easy run in the FA.

Portsmouth (h) - Easy

Queens Park Rangers (a) - Tricky

Birmingham City (h) - Easy (but you made hard work of it)

Birmingham City (a) - As above

Leicester City (h) - Easy

Tottenham Hotspur (n) - Tricky, turned out to be easy.

Liverpool - Tricky, they failed to turn up for 2/3 of the game.

3 home fixtures against Championship outfits, not easy? Steady Eddy.

Portsmouth (h) - Easy

Queens Park Rangers (a) - Tricky

Birmingham City (h) - Easy (but you made hard work of it)

Birmingham City (a) - As above

Leicester City (h) - Easy

Tottenham Hotspur (n) - Tricky, turned out to be easy.

Liverpool - Tricky, they failed to turn up for 2/3 of the game.

3 home fixtures against Championship outfits, not easy? Steady Eddy.

Oh no, we didn't play against all Premier League team therefore it was super duper easy :cry: You're so right Ramar.

Tell me again how you had all premier league teams the whole time and therefore it was super duper hard for Arsenal?

New kit arrived just in time :yay:

564902_10151725700650128_664390127_24254372_556798481_n.jpg

Oh no, we didn't play against all Premier League team therefore it was super duper easy :cry: You're so right Ramar.

Tell me again how you had all premier league teams the whole time and therefore it was super duper hard for Arsenal?

I'll take the first paragraphs tone as an admission I'm right.

I never said anything about our cup run, we were gifted two home ties and dropped a bollock on our first away trip.

You can take the first paragraph as a facetiously made comment with sarcasm mixed in.

Find me a team that won the FA cup final playing every round against premier league teams. We didn't chose the fixtures funnily enough, we just played and won them/ drew and then won :p The same can't be said for anyone else in the 2012 FA cup can it.

Please, if there is a God, he won't let Chelsea win tonight against Bayern Munich. What a negative, dour, mediocre, boring team they are. Any negative adjective you can think of can be applied to Chelsea. From being on other forums, most, if not all neutral Europeans wish the same. If for no other reason, who wants to see that racist, adulterer, cheating dirtbag that is Terry lift the Cup tonight?

What we need to realize, is Suarez got his 9 game ban that stalled his form before then, if he'd not gotten involved in Evra he might have been able to improve his record, he hasn't really endeared himself to the majority of English fans since then, that and his going down softly.

@Emerald Emblem Is it any worse than the ballerina that is Drogba? All he's missing is a pink tu tu. Then look at greedy Torres, loves his money. Used to like scoring goals but when you can move to Chelsea and get a fat wage for literally nothing, why bother? What's he done all season? Nothing. Hat-trick against QPR, give me the ball, I'd score 2 hat-tricks against them. They were 90 minutes(less) and a dodgy referee away from Championship football.

Finally Bayern get a goal. They've had so many chances and just unable to hit the net I was starting to think they never would and Chelsea would nick a cheeky goal last minute against the run of play.

EDIT:

Well there's the cheeky goal against the run of play, haha.

Bloody great header from Drogba though :awesome:

Here comes extra time I guess... or will Chelsea bring shades of Utd in 99 :heh:

Edited by Mokong