N-Europe

Zelda's 25th Anniversary!

daftada

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Club Nintendo members got was some kind of promotional discount, apparently. 15% off which is actually fairly sweet. Or it would have been if ANYONE WAS TOLD ABOUT IT. Still, they all seem to be sold out now. That was over faster than the end battle with Ganon in Ocarina of Time.

Now we're all gonna get there, excited with our bodies ready and they'll just play a bunch of freaking midi files. Tottenham riots ensue.

The offer is for the US only so far (Promo code is ZELDA, but that didn't work for me :( )

Oh well, got my tickets booked (Seems to be selling out pretty fast, 15 mins in and all the VIP tickets seem to be gone already! - not a big deal since there's no way I could afford 4 VIP tickets anyway!)

We're gonna be in the Dress Circle, Row J, seats 17-14.

Can't wait :D

Edited by Dcubed

I'm in the stalls in seats 40 and 41 with m' boyfriend. We're going for a cultured date to watch some classical music in our black tie and opera gloves. (When everyone is just gonna be maying on their 3DSs I can see it!)

Still, super excited!

(He's never played a Zelda game though!)

You know when you do something really silly?

At 09.56 the Exvclusive tickets seemed to have sold out; so I purchases the next tickets down. (£65.00 or thereabouts). For some stoopid reason, I kept checking the Exclusive tickets and they re-appeared; and in giddy excitement I got ome.

Now I have to off load the mid-range ticket... T&Cs say no refund, but I may argue that releasing the Exclusive VIP tickets in batches was rather misleading...

I'm just looking now (still a couple of hundred to be sold by the looks of it) and the only tickets left are either £62 or £110 and they strecth right to the very last row.

So just where were the cheapest seats sitting?

I'm so tempted... I just don't fancy going on my own and there is no way it's not going to interfere with uni.

That's the thing the websites have different seats available. Like Ticketmaster doesn't have any £100 seats yet HMV are trying to sell me one in Row D, which according to Ticketmaster is all sold out.

I'm a little confused. I just don't want to buy a £100 only to it have been already booked by someone else.

That's the thing the websites have different seats available. Like Ticketmaster doesn't have any £100 seats yet HMV are trying to sell me one in Row D, which according to Ticketmaster is all sold out.

I'm a little confused. I just don't want to buy a £100 only to it have been already booked by someone else.

Perhaps all the ones ticketmaster had in row D have gone but HMV still have one.

I've never heard of different people paying for the same seat. Only airlines do that. :p

Thanks for the replies.

I actually phoned up HMV and asked about the £100 seats. I was wondering whether they are VIP tickets as it doesn't state anything about that on the website. The woman on the phone didn't have a clue and went off to ask about them. She came back and still didn't have an answer and told me she would phone me back and not to order a ticket incase it wasn't a VIP one.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Many of us are going alone, because you're not going to talk to them. You'll be too busy listening to the musical avalanche.

That is true that chances to talk during the performance will be minimal but having someone to talk about the show with after would have been cool. Also, just spending time with them would have been nice since I didn't ask anyone local to me who I can see whenever I want to.

I'm not quite as "Pro" as some of you guys.

I dont get it are all the £100 tickets vip ? been trying to buy a Row D seat but hmv womnt accpet my payment and the same seat has been up for grabs for houirs and its right in the centre of the front stand

Haven't a clue.The woman from HMV still hasn't phoned me back about the situation, nor am I expecting her to. I don't I will bother now. It's been a hassle trying to sort out the whole VIP thing and that's without me trying to find a train to get their and back and then jumping on a tube from King's Cross to Hammersmith. Add to the fact that I have never been to London before and the situation starts to get a little messy.

Serves me right for being a Geordie. :D

looks like all the seats in rows D to K were released at £100. This makes 319 seats at that price. For the LA concert I believe there were 200 VIP tickets, so I wonder whether London is going to have 319 or the first 200 out of those 319... I find it really confusing, let's hope the VIP tickets do actually exist... On the other hand, if it wasn't for the VIP-thing, I don't see why the seats at the end of the rows should be priced as much as the ones in the centre aisle. They usually aren't. Fingers crossed something more will be revealed. The BEST tickets are still available at HMV anyway, just in case anybody is interested.

Has anyone here got a confirmed vip ticket, did it say it was vip when you clicked the £100 ticket?

thanks

Edited by yesteryeargames