N-Europe

Zelda's 25th Anniversary!

daftada

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£110.50 (£100.00 Ticket + £10.50 Fees)

Exclusive VIP tickets are available at the £100.00 price on a first come, first serve basis. This package is for the ultimate Zelda fan and includes premium orchestra section seating plus a post-concert Meet and Greet, autograph session and photo opportunity with the stars of the show and exclusive memorabilia

This could be tempting; do we know if significant Nintendo personnel are due to attend?

Shame there's barely any information about these VIP tickets though. I'd like to know what I'm spending £100 on before buying. Regardless, I'm not really in a position to lay down that kinda money at the moment which is kind of a shame.

Seriously tempted though. Faith can be and is often rewarded.

Edited by Guy

Nintendo have been awful about notifying people what this event is all about. There are VIP tickets, Club Nintendo special offer tickets. No real information about either of these.

Booked some nice standard tickets. My ears are ready.

All Club Nintendo members got was some kind of promotional discount, apparently. 15% off which is actually fairly sweet. Or it would have been if ANYONE WAS TOLD ABOUT IT. Still, they all seem to be sold out now. That was over faster than the end battle with Ganon in Ocarina of Time.

Now we're all gonna get there, excited with our bodies ready and they'll just play a bunch of freaking midi files. Tottenham riots ensue.