N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, guys, we need to end this.

I think I may have read it wrong if it was. I thought it was the third person in the list will die. If it's what you said, that makes matters worse. I mean, if Tales is Good, Mafia know that he is and may not vote for him just so they don't look suspicious, meaning that there could be three townies who will die, even if I didn't volunteer.

Tales claims that one of the three first townies to vote for him will die. He knows which one it is.

Come on, guys, we need to end this.

Tales claims that one of the three first townies to vote for him will die. He knows which one it is.

Hang on, he said that one of the three first townies to vote for him will die and he knows which one it is? So either way, in knowing about this lynchbomb, he'd take a townie with him...

Unless I'm reading this wrong again! :p

Why is no one curious about the fact that there was no night kill and Ellmeister claimed he roleblocked dazz?

We can investigate them later, you have confused things too much and absolutely deserve a lynch before you do something else to damage the town. I believe you are mafia, and if you aren't you are the biggest threat to the town right now. You've killed half of the dead townies.