N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

Okay, honestly, I don't see much in Dannyboy that could warrant a lynch. He's a protector, for starters, and if he was mafia, that would implicate me :heh:

But it would also implicate Eenuh and EddieColeslaw, whom I think are good.

Also, I now feel indirectly responsible for Danny paying little attention to this game, so cut him some slack :heh:

Mr-paul, Danny's targets reveal nothing. I mean, why did you investigate Danny instead of investigating me or Tales, for example? Sometimes people just go for random targets.

Now, I've been busy myself today, which is why I've been coming to the thread occasionally only to check up on the happenings (and defend myself against these false accusations when need be). But this mr-paul vs. Danny debate has made me remember Tales.

I said yesterday: either Tales or Rummy are mafia. The fact that discussion seems to have moved so conveniently towards others makes me believe the mafia is trying to cover for his hide.

Vote: Tales

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr-paul, Danny's targets reveal nothing. I mean, why did you investigate Danny instead of investigating me or Tales, for example? Sometimes people just go for random targets.

I'm curious about this too. I thought I would be the prime target for an investigator and is disappointed that didn't happen. I wasn't even roleblocked or redirected and the former could make two actions last night. What's the odds for that?

I said yesterday: either Tales or Rummy are mafia. The fact that discussion seems to have moved so conveniently towards others makes me believe the mafia is trying to cover for his hide.

I am covering my hide :p

Also, I believe Mundi is telling the truth, and frankly I like her theory regardless of your vote on me.

Vote: Jonnas.

Are we allowed to do that?
[...]

Posting PMs is allowed but discouraged - don't believe everything people post.

Posting pictures is fine as long as you don't go nuts and they're relevant.

[...]

It appears so. But since the pictures themselves are in The Peep's photobucket account, I would assume countermeasures have been taken.

Could be. It's hard to deduce exactly what to understand from it.

Well, the write-up does mention "powerful" people and the like. We could match mr-paul's reports with things like that.

--

imo Dannyboy's targets are being overanalysed. I did that too in the Gent's mafia when I was busy, didn't put much thought into "who do I target which would not look suspicious in multiple people's unique subjective viewpoints". It happens. HOWEVER I'm suspicious about the fact that he has a gun. Too many guns, at least one of which has been used to kill before.

It is entirely impossible that all of these earthquakes and crap happens during the night but apparently no one has any idea of how they're caused. The people who are involved/causing them are keeping quiet. The four lowest posters: Nintendohnut, MadDog, jayseven, and Dazz. I find Dohnut's post fairly uninformative, what did the other three get up to during the night?

Okay, honestly, I don't see much in Dannyboy that could warrant a lynch. He's a protector, for starters, and if he was mafia, that would implicate me :heh:

But it would also implicate Eenuh and EddieColeslaw, whom I think are good.

Also, I now feel indirectly responsible for Danny paying little attention to this game, so cut him some slack :heh:

Now, I've been busy myself today, which is why I've been coming to the thread occasionally only to check up on the happenings (and defend myself against these false accusations when need be). But this mr-paul vs. Danny debate has made me remember Tales.

I thank you for your support (but don't apologise about your mafia game, it's my own bad that I haven't participated as much as I should in this game), but I honestly don't think it'll make me any less suspicious in people's eyes, seeing as you're suspicious yourself. :heh:

It appears so. But since the pictures themselves are in The Peep's photobucket account, I would assume countermeasures have been taken.

I have no problem posting my role picture, but I'm not sure it'll actually help me, seeing as it's a picture of me before the accident. I believe Peeps didn't want to include a nasty picture of a burn victim.

AdamCasey.jpg

Actually, after reading Dannyboy's posts again, I think I believe that he's good. There is a disfigured man who can hardly speak warning people away from danger.

That is indeed me. The most prominent example is when I saved Eenuh/the old man from the earthquake in today's write-up.

Dannyboy, does your picture show your deformed exterior that you claim to have?

Also lol, just noticed your name is Adam Casey. One of my friends it called that.

Nevermind you posted it while I was writing. The write-up just proves you are a protector, it doesn't really say anything about alignment.

Eddie, can I ask for your name in the game?

Also, your picture appears to have different dimensions to my picture and that of those who have passed.

Also lol, just noticed your name is Adam Casey. One of my friends it called that.

Nevermind you posted it while I was writing. The write-up just proves you are a protector, it doesn't really say anything about alignment.

Also, your picture appears to have different dimensions to my picture and that of those who have passed.

Oh, I never claimed that my appearance in the write-up proved I was good, just that it proves the rest of my info.

I dunno, haven't the pictures all had different dimensions?

Why do you want to know? Not sure about saying, I know nothing about you or your motives.

The size of my picture is different from all character pictures posted so far. I guess it's irrelevant.

Oh, I never claimed that my appearance in the write-up proved I was good, just that it proves the rest of my info.

They have all been portrait style at max 300px in height and 250px in length. Yours is very different.

Why do you want to know? Not sure about saying, I know nothing about you or your motives.

The size of my picture is different from all character pictures posted so far. I guess it's irrelevant.

It's for my own private investigation. I don't know why you wouldn't want to reveal it, unless you were mafia. Names don't really give anything away except for your sex. So I don't see why the reluctance to answer.

Jayne!

The Man they call Jayne!

Oh, He robbed from the rich

and he gave to the poor.

Stood up to the man

and he gave him what for.

Our love for him now

ain't hard to explain.

The hero of Canton

the man they call Jayne.

Our Jayne saw the mudders' backs breakin'.

He saw the mudders' lament.

And he saw the Magistrate takin'

every dollar and leavin' five cents.

So he said: "You can't do that to my people."

said "You can't crush them under your heel."

So Jayne strapped on his hat

and in 5 seconds flat

stole everythin' Boss Higgins had to steal.

Oh, He robbed from the rich

and he gave to the poor.

Stood up to the man

Our love for him now

ain't hard to explain.

The hero of Canton

the man they call Jayne.

Now here is what separates heroes

from common folk like you and I.

The man they call Jayne

he turned 'round his plane

and let that money hit sky.

He dropped it onto our houses

he dropped it into our yards.

The man they called Jayne

he stole away our pain

and headed out for the stars!

He robbed from the rich

and he gave to the poor.

Stood up to the man

Our love for him now

ain't hard to explain.

The hero of Canton

the man they call Jayne...

Just randomly thought of posting that.

Also, my picture isn't landscape.

Mine is very, very small.

All the other pictures are portrait style showing only the face. Yours is landscape style showing your face, suit and a weapon. It's different. I noticed it was different. Now it's true that The Peeps could have just picked random pictures and this is just coincidence, I don't know why he would upload them if they were random. But anyway, the point is it looks different.

A hand reaches out and grabs a nearby lamppost to steady itself

Clearly not Tales' lamp post, amirite? :D

I wanted to join in too....