N-Europe

Bit.Trip Saga

Retro_Link

Lol, I caved and just bought it :p

EDIT: It's the joint cheapest around and I'm not sure if the price is going to stick, although I do expect it continue to go down eventually.

Also since I ordered it now, it should hopefully dispatch on Monday and I'll receive it by Wednesday.

Thanks @welsh_gamer

Edited by -Dem0-

• 1 month later...
ooh, bugger, what to do... Really want this but don't know whether to get the wii version which is better in every way, or the 3DS version where portable gaming suits the games better... ARGH!!
The Wii version is £12.85 if it helps... but it probably doesn't! :p

Oh I know. More fodder for the wii version. but like most people I'm sure, with the wii u coming out, not inclined to buy more wii games so may just go for the 3DS version and not worry about comparing high scores (what a stupid decision). Are the games fun to play without comparing scores?!

3DS version ftw. For me, playing the games on a handheld make them even better, and the stylus controls are far better than twisting the Wii remote in Beat and Void. Trying to get the perfect score and beating your own attempts is fun enough! If you're desperate to see the bonus videos and texts I'm sure you can view them online somewhere, plus from what I've read the extra Easy and Harder modes in the Complete package are not worth playing, while the leaderboards are flawed.

You could always buy both if you can't decide, then sell/trade the version you don't want to keep :heh:

Lol, I caved and just bought it :p

Played it yet? What's you favourite game?

So I got the 3DS collection the other day (tried a mate's copy, saw the framerate issues weren't nearly as bad as the reviews/impressions made it out to be - it's only Runner that really suffers in 3D, and the effect is rubbish in that game anyway)

AT LAST! After all these years, I FINALLY beat Bit.Trip Beat! (Take THAT you bastard! :D)

Feels good, real good.

Now I can finally play through the rest of them (and finish Runner properly this time!)

My copy arrived yesterday, played through all the games. Only fate is utter rubbish, void is not great either but okay. The other are awesome though. No online leader boards is an insane omission, but hopefully it'll still prove replayable!

• 5 months later...

You must be insane not to get it at that price. Though saying that I've barely touched it since I bought it many months ago. Maybe an hour... But it's one of those games that iis always good to crack out every so often, just have too many other games to play first (same old problems!!!)