NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Lillster

Depressed!

I think girls are scared of me. I THINK

im surrounded by too many boys, thats one of my problems, and when there are girls they are usually the urban jogging bottom wearing type girls.

Oooooooooooooooooo, nasty.

and Moria your link turns in to a text file, so you know.

hmm well i have been depressed because now and again i get bulied at school. But I learnt that I just gotta face up to the fact that i get bullied :D so now im just focused on the revo lol. And im only 13 so I cant get any sex yet lol

Oooooooooooooooooo, nasty.

and Moria your link turns in to a text file, so you know.

Open it with Quicktime. Or shove it onto your phone to watch it, it's the format most phones record videos in.

And im only 13 so I cant get any sex yet lol

There are other things to do apart from sex ;)

Open it with Quicktime. Or shove it onto your phone to watch it, it's the format most phones record videos in.

There are other things to do apart from sex ;)

I want a half polish half japanese chick

however, they probably do not exist.

im dont want sex yet anyway -.- "crap my karma just went down again, i have GOT to start telling the truth!"

It sucks though, I think someone else will have a better video. I'm the tall guy in the white shirt/kilt and 'my' girl is the one to my right. I'm completely out of time all the way through. I didn't have a clue what's going on there.

Lol Moria that is great you sir are a true scottish hero!

But I learnt that I just gotta face up to the fact that i get bullied

No you haven't talk to someone in authority about it or stand up to the bullies. Don't let them think they can get away with it.

Oh god don't stand up to them. Just go with telling someone. You + bully + settling differences/standing up to them = pain. some people just don't care, because they are complete scum with nothing better to do than make other people feel bad.

Lol Moria that is great you sir are a true scottish hero!

Actually I wasn't 'true' that night :heh:

(Apparently 'true' Scotsman don't wear anything under their kilts)

I think someone else will have a better video of me actually doing something interesting....

Moria you tease! You should show more drunkness in this thread to offset depression. When I get my new digital camera I will try and add to this pursuit!

WOW!

Thanks for all the advice. I'm feeling a lot better lately:yay:

Still no luck with the ladies though...

Again, thank you very much for the advice, very much appreciated.

WOW!

Thanks for all the advice. I'm feeling a lot better lately:yay:

Still no luck with the ladies though...

Again, thank you very much for the advice, very much appreciated.

Wait..did you vanish for a few months or did you just remember this thread you created? And The3rd's right, your life could be worse.

pfft, ladies, who needs them. If you've got health and a house your all good. Great to hear you're all a-ok now though.

For awhile now I have been really angry and in a depressed mood about certain things I don't have in my life (mainly a girl friend and sex or just sex will do).

My self-esteem is really really low. And whenever I go out with friends to a night club I feel alright at first, but by the end of the night I feel jelousy and anger when I see people going with each other etc... Don't get me wrong i'm a nice person and my friends like me.

Another problem I have is that i'm a really quite person, especially when i'm out clubbing with friends. However if im with just one person I can talk easily then, but not much more.

Oh and people call me thick as well which makes me feel like shit, but I am good on computers so that makes me feel a little bit better, but not much.

Well there are a few things iv missed out, but I don't have time to post them atm.

Well what i'm trying to ask is; does anyone feel the same way as me at the moment or more importantly did anyone USE to feel the same way as me and felt like commiting suicide but now has a really happy life?

Im thinking about going to one of those councelling group things, are they any good?

I'm exactly the same way!!

i'm a schitzophrenic emotional reck and suffer from a veriaty of mental health problems such as depression and such. the only time i ever had a girlfriend was when i was twelve years old and that really didn't last very long. in the end i tried to hang myself but got to scared.

A bit of Cognitive Behaveural Theropy (CBT) may be in order for you, what it tries to do is change the way you think about yourself so you don't go nuts and try and commit suicide like i did.

I never really talk to many people and as Gaggle64 would say "TAKE CHARGE AND DECIDE ON SOMTHING YOU IDIOT!" but some people are helping me whith this confidence thing right now which is grate. I really should start going to bars and meeting people now that i'm nearly old enough to drink.

Your fellow mental patient

Martin F Irving

I have a really big problem at the moment. I would discuss it here but one person on here who goes to my school would make it worse.

Sign in to follow this