N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

Haden should be sorting the leagues out for the new season at some point today, it won't start just yet so our friendly should still take place on Tuesday as scheduled!

Oh, it won't be Tuesday. I'd already challenged Falco for a friendly, so our one is set for the 1st if July. :)

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be making new thread today guys.

We actually have 31 members! Well done to everyone for the most successful recruitment drive yet!!

I just checked and that means the top league will have 11 members. Hmm...that may actually be awkward. What do people think?

I could boot out Domstercool lol (hope he doesnt read this) he doesnt really seem to bothered about it.

Any ideas people?

He last logged in 10 days ago - he does tend to check at least once a week so I don't think he's completely given up just yet.

DID YOU KNOW (you didn't) Domster went to uni with one of my mates. I don't know how in-touch they are but I'll see if I can get a number for dom.

I really think he should be kept in. Yeah he should be checking this thread as well but it'd be uber mean if he logs in next week to find no team at all. He'd be out for 3 months at the least, and less likely to sign up again. An extra couple of games off just means we can do some allied rivalry friendlies in the lower leagues :P