NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

+11 and -2 on some players that I want to sack but can't because my team is too small. If there is one thing I dislike about X11 it is not being able to sack players when your squad size is less than 19.

Awful report. One of the worst ever. +8 skill increases (only 4 visible! Including a double jump for Calderwood) and -2 decreases. Might need to clear out the players who've disappointed me.

Btw Ell what happened to NWO vs CHAMPIONS!

We have enough for 5vs5.

Okay, I made the challenge, I haven't organised it?

Who are the people involved? I can put some names into a hat and work it out if I know the names.

Me, Haden, Dyson, Mcoys and Roosters? v Intergalacticos, Madpool, Eights and?

Okay, I made the challenge, I haven't organised it?

Who are the people involved? I can put some names into a hat and work it out if I know the names.

Me, Haden, Dyson, Mcoys and Roosters? v Intergalacticos, Madpool, Eights and?

Rez, Seahawks.

I think I'm going to play cannon fodder or equal teams this off season, sorry. I've just been a hired gun for the NWO anyway :heh: Still am, but this time I'm pulling out.

Oh Talesssssssssssssssss...

Should I take roosters out as well then?

Okay, I've pmed people asking them, leaving out Roostophe and Eights and also Seahawks because I have no idea who that is unfortunately.

I know Haden is in so I didn't pm him, so if everyone else could confirm if they want to be in the mini tourney ASAP it would be good so I can sort out who plays who!

I'm going to resign my team from the league. I'm sorry to disappoint, but the game's just not for me. Thanks for having me while it lasted; you've been very friendly. :)

Okay, I've pmed people asking them, leaving out Roostophe and Eights and also Seahawks because I have no idea who that is unfortunately.

I know Haden is in so I didn't pm him, so if everyone else could confirm if they want to be in the mini tourney ASAP it would be good so I can sort out who plays who!

I can get hold of Seahawks so keep him in maybe make a PR he reads them.

you've been very friendly. :)

*Nods at some shady men*

*Glances back at Danny*

*Smiles*

Okidoky, shall do! I'm yet to hear from Mcoy even though he has been online and Dyson and Nikos who I'm not sure how often he is online, I'll try a press and hopefully we can get things going.

This change report is BS! 2 of my strikers who essentially played every game now have lower skill... how the hell does that work? Same for 2 of my midfielders :( I obviously don't understand the game.

This change report is BS! 2 of my strikers who essentially played every game now have lower skill... how the hell does that work? Same for 2 of my midfielders :( I obviously don't understand the game.

Yeah it's messed up... It doesn't matter how many games they play, only the average form. Playing one game with form of 15 is better than playing all games with average of 11... Sucks. So basically I have to buy good players and barely use my youths :(

That seems backwards tbh lol

Oh well. I guess my favourite/best players will be the ones I never play =\

ragefacep.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFF-

I was actually looking forward to this tournament-type thing...

Got a nice youth 1st time in a while. Youth coach said he was 19 5. When actually he is 19 6 :)

Unlucky there, Aqui1a. Your tactics and selections were pretty good (the game even gave you a 5-star rating), it's just a case of bad luck and that my players have a higher skill.

Unlucky there, Aqui1a. Your tactics and selections were pretty good (the game even gave you a 5-star rating), it's just a case of bad luck and that my players have a higher skill.

Ta & gg :) I'm pretty happy with that! I'd still only change a few things, looking back... Just hope to get a few decent players in before the new season starts ;D

Decided to test what happens when you play very offensive away from home. Doesn't work out well :p I think my tactics were superior too since you tightened the centre Peeps when I attacked the wings.

Yeah you had 1 more star for manager rating for that I think :p

My playmaker scored a hattrick ;D

I thought this game would be closer judging by our previous games. As long as we both got some training for the youths then it's all good anyway :)

----

Will your players always have the same person for 'works worst with' or if will it change every now and then? Any time I buy new players they become the 'works worst with' for everyone else in that position =\ if I want to train a new player it's going to piss off everyone else who is playing in the same position.

How much effect does it actually have?

Roosters you can play, Dyson hasn't said anything so I'll have to drop him unfortunately! However Mcoy also still has not said anything. So helpful.

To be honest, not really sure what to do. Still waiting on Nikos, Mcoy, Dyson and Seahawks and Eights have dropped out!

Also, I've decided to roll the prize over until the next season so the next winners of guessing who is correct shall win prizes x2!