N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

----

WHY are we trusting Dazz, who's given us nothing all game? It's pretty obvious the mafia almost outnumber the town now -- if we lynch a townie, we lose.

FLink, ReZ, Tales, Zell please help lynch Smeagol.

....I told everyone EddieColeslaw was Evil and she was....

You won't be lynching a Townie if you vote for Tales, I promise you this!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but how does this make any sense?

I'm wondering the same thing. Chair seems suspicious to me but I'd rather get someone who is definitely Mafia out of the way first. Tales is Mafia, I swear this to you all.

Yeah, after everyone else was like "Yeah, she's scummy as fuck."

So I could say the same about you and this Smeagol case you have but I won't because I don't know whether it's the truth or not.

Look, I know the truth. Tales is definitely Evil. Don't let him get away with this! Don't vote for Smeagol today, vote for Tales! You won't regret the vote!

I rather go for dazz first. I think he and Rummy could belong to another neutral/mafia faction. Eksplains their secrety.

If that's the case [which I don't think it] lynching him would get the mafia even closer to majority.

---

Being diplomatic, I'd prefer to lynch Smeagol first, because he's been least involved, and therefore deserves to win least.

He didn't get anyone lynched. Anyone could have pointed out Eddie as mafia. She would probably get lynched anyway. dazz was smart to take advantage of it when he knew he doesn't get correct results anyway.

No he didn't. Eddie's posts had been mafia-tepid all game and her roleclaim was double-booked by Ellmeister.

Well, I guess you're right about that, but I trust Dazz at this point for reasons I've already stated. If you wish to believe I'm mafia because of that, then so be it. I can't be bothered trying to convince you otherwise.

I wasn't defending Eddie. I never have, ekscept for that silly misunderstanding some of you had about her power. And I'm always sceptical about the lynches. I think I have only voted once in a lynch the entire game.

I had yet another nightmare. I think I'm going crazy.

dazz sounds like he's running for Presedency.

YES WE CAN! : peace:

LOL, sorry, I can really get into the Mafia games sometimes, lol. Don't take it personal, I still like you! :)

Because he got a scumbag lynched yesterday.

Damn straight!

He didn't get anyone lynched. Anyone could have pointed out Eddie as mafia. She would probably get lynched anyway. dazz was smart to take advantage of it when he knew he doesn't get correct results anyway.

How could they? How could protectors have told you this? How could roleblockers have told you this? How could (some other power that hasn't come to my brain right now) have told you this? How could YOU have told us this?

How could they? How could protectors have told you this? How could roleblockers have told you this? How could (some other power that hasn't come to my brain right now) have told you this? How could YOU have told us this?

Because we have roughly 2 decades of experience on this planet and we know when people are telling obvious lies.

Danny / Dazz, it's really obvious you're both mafia. The playacting is cute, but realistically.

I'm sorry, did you miss the last day phase? Yeah, I'm so Mafia that I told everybody here that Eddie was Mafia and that people should lynch her at the start of the day phase and she was Mafia...why would I do that to my own team if I was Mafia?

I didn't get that last part.

Again, how and when did (if) the two of you start getting "correct" results. I think you're not telling because it never happened. You still are getting wrong results, or where never investigators in the first place.

Vote: Rummy

Remove vote

Vote: dazz

I'm sorry, did you miss the last day phase? Yeah, I'm so Mafia that I told everybody here that Eddie was Mafia and that people should lynch her at the start of the day phase and she was Mafia...why would I do that to my own team if I was Mafia?

Because you're not part of the same mafia. We don't know if Marcamillian, Esequiel and Eddiecoleslaw belonged to the same group. We only know Marcamillian and Eddie belong together. Maybe you were the one who killed Esequiel?

I've not spoken to Rummy outside of the game but it is making me quite curious. Rummy, did you target Tales last night?

AHA! So you admit my results are correct! :p

MAFIA!

Sweet. I did indeed!

Vote:Tales

Because you're not part of the same mafia. We don't know if Marcamillian, Esequiel and Eddiecoleslaw belonged to the same group. We only know Marcamillian and Eddie belong together. Maybe you were the one who killed Esequiel?

Wait, so you're telling me there's two different Mafia groups? I doubt it. Has that even been done before or are you just making it up to make me look like the Evil guy to take the heat off of you?

Anyone could have? Isn't that true for like...everything/everyone? Besides, I pointed it out first! Since like two days before! I was correct.