N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

There is literally nothing else I can give you except speculation. I've given you every piece of information I have in order for you to trust me. If people are going to be ignorant enough to go ahead with the lynch today and realise the mistake you'll have made, just don't let ReZ get away with it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY GOD, if ReZ trying to squeeze everyone for the lynch isn't painfully obvious to everyone else I don't know what I could possibly say or do. I've not once tried to deceive anyone in this game, and always been straight about my actions and power. When my attempt to protect Esequiel failed I came out and said it straight away. I didn't have to, but I did it in order to maintain clarity as I was already aware my 'rough' description was attracting attention.

If anyone can come forward and confirm they roleblocked me over the past couple of nights to help prove what I'm saying, please do so.

I'd much rather instead we went for Eddie given the info from the previous day. You even said yourself she was on a much higher priority of your suspicion list than the others, why didn't you investigate her over Dyson?

I'd also like to know the answer to this question.

Why are we saying Eddie protects? As far as I'm aware, she's a roleblocker. I got caught in her net once, stopping me from reaching my target. Doesn't exactly sound like a way to protect someone.

She is apparently both. There was some confusion regarding her power, whether she was a jailkeeper or not.

Eddie has stated that she can protect OR roleblock. It's possible she jailkeeps though.

I don't suppose anyone has a list of Eddie's targets? We can see who she has protected and on which night, then hopefully someone can confirm whether or not they were also roleblocked.

Eddie has stated that she can protect OR roleblock. It's possible she jailkeeps though.

I don't suppose anyone has a list of Eddie's targets? We can see who she has protected and on which night, then hopefully someone can confirm whether or not they were also roleblocked.

She posted them yesterday, did she not? Hang on ...

Here it is:

I wasn't told what kind of traps I use, just "traps". That's why I didn't reply when Zell asked who uses nets, because I didn't know. Also, I think I do protect from kills, I protect from anyone "attempting to target". I can ask Jonnas to confirm it though. Want to test it with Dannyboy/Dohnut tonight? :P

You are a jailkeeper. I take the role of either a roleblocker or protector, there's a difference. Why were you so quick to make that assumption and move on to accuse me?

I roleblocked Eenuh only, I didn't protect her. Why is dual roleblocker/protector so unlikely? It's not like I get to use both simultaneously...

Zell and Smeagol are both thieves. Oh no! One of them must be evil, why would there be two? Dazz and Rummy are investigators, one of them must be evil! Why would there be two? etc. :p

I didn't know anything about Eenuh after she took over Sprout's role, maybe I missed it? She's been relatively quiet compared to some, if she did give info then I must have overlooked it. I chose her randomly, up to you whether you believe that or not. Why wouldn't I roleblock someone I don't know anything about?? Isn't there a chance they do something evil?

Night 1: protected heroicjanitor (no PM)

Night 2: roleblocked jayseven (no PM)

Night 3: protected Cube (no PM)

Night 4: roleblocked Aqui1a (PM: failed, but don't think I was roleblocked?)

Night 5: roleblocked Eenuh (no PM)

Night 6: protected Esequiel (no PM)

Night 7: protected myself (no PM)

If you think I'm lying about being a protector, make a plan where I protect someone and someone targets them. Unless jayseven wasn't the only redirector, it shouldn't get messed up.

I'd also like to know the answer to this question.

You shouldn't ever really reveal WHO you're going to target. I said I was gonna protect Peeps or Ellmeister (I think), and I protected myself. :p

I felt we had enough on Eddie anyway, I was willing to vote for her if nothing came out today, and there is a very small list I have now of people I either don't fully trust, or we have little confirmation of. You were on that list, but it was still a hard decision for me. I was strongly strongly debating between three names. (Eddie wasn't one of them though).

I'm fairly tired now (2AM isn't my usual pitching) :p, but I'll quote voting patterns tomorrow at some point.

I'm going to bed because I'm an idiot. Don't read my post above.

Actually, I'm being an idiot there ^

If anyone did target Eenuh on night 5 it means she wasn't protected. So if anyone got through to Eenuh on night 5 please say so!

This is to find out if Eddie is a jailkeeper which there's a chance of.

You shouldn't ever really reveal WHO you're going to target. I said I was gonna protect Peeps or Ellmeister (I think), and I protected myself. :p

I felt we had enough on Eddie anyway, I was willing to vote for her if nothing came out today, and there is a very small list I have now of people I either don't fully trust, or we have little confirmation of. You were on that list, but it was still a hard decision for me. I was strongly strongly debating between three names. (Eddie wasn't one of them though).

I'm fairly tired now (2AM isn't my usual pitching) :p, but I'll quote voting patterns tomorrow at some point.

Voting patterns don't prove anything though. I'm fairly sure I've voted for most of the lynches in the game, as I always do. If there's an inevitable lynch train heading one way then of course I'll jump on it if everyone else has. Townies make mistakes. By jumping in at the end of a lynch, I don't understand what a mafia player would have to gain. Surely they'd vote early on to raise the perceived amount of suspicion on a target?

Which only goes further in making me assume you're pulling this out of thin air in order to get a townie lynched. By association, I'm also starting to think that Eddie might be town given how much you've been gunning for her lynch through this game.