N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Diageo

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diageo The mafia had 3 members, along with a neutral killer who knew who every single one of them were. Unfair? They were lucky to recruit me at the start to make it 4, but even then...

Who was the person who knew us?

Thats a little broken against the mafia. But meh. Ending was a good twist, so I'll deal [/Chairdriver].

Also you forgot one of the fake roles.

REZTICHOKE2.jpg

I don't understand anything. Who are the mafia? What happened? Why did I appear killing?

I mind controlled you. :p

Thanks to the Ice Climbers refresh that allowed me to have no limitations on my mind control.

Mafia was;

(The Peeps)

ReZ

Dannyboy

Mr-Paul,

we were insane lucky and recruited heroicjanitor on Night 1.

(And if we're PROPERLY nitpicking then there was no vote count on the first night Peeps had a +1 vote) :p

You people inconsistent. One moment Heroicjanitor says he definitely would have figured it out, and the next he says it was unfair.

I thought it wasn't too hard to figure out. Especially since the write-ups didn't suggest any of the theories you people had and The Peeps stopped appearing as soon as all those deaths started. And they were all assist trophy deaths.

But whatever, some roles are harder than others. They will never truly be fair.

I mind controlled you. :p

Thanks to the Ice Climbers refresh that allowed me to have no limitations on my mind control.

Mafia was;

(The Peeps)

ReZ

Dannyboy

Mr-Paul,

we were insane lucky and recruited heroicjanitor on Night 1.

(And if we're PROPERLY nitpicking then there was no vote count on the first night Peeps had a +1 vote) :p

I didn't vote count a lot of majorities.

I maintain that it was a challenge for the mafia. Definitely not impossible, but pretty hard, bordering on a bit unfair if you ask me.

Still, it was an epic twist that I can only applaud you for! :D

Something else completely, I was fearing the mafia was overpowered compared to the town. Especially not finding out alignments left them quite in the dark. I'm really not a fan of that concept.

Jonnas had to be applauded, though, he figured most of us out along the way.

I put it in because it was only a bit of fun and an exciting twist. I guess people only care about winning, which I don't design my games for that state of mind.

And Heroicjanitor, you had no complaints when you were basically invincible in the Death Note Mafia.

Wait what the fuck? How did Peeps win, he didnt have majority? Majority was 4 no? If their were only 4 people in the mafia then he would need to have killed all 3 of the memebers which he couldnt have because heroic was still alive?

Epic, epic, epic dissapointment for me. 1 being that we could have had Heroic earlier if people had listened and 1 being that we should have had Peeps multiple times before now if people had listened.

Im not a fan of the no alignment reveal, i feel it stumps the investigatory work that can be done. Overall not a bad game but wouldnt join again just based on the way it ended, i felt it had alot more to give.

I put it in because it was only a bit of fun and an exciting twist. I guess people only care about winning, which I don't design my games for that state of mind.

I honestly think it was a well-made game. :) I'm also not mad at all that I lost to such a great twist. If anything, I feel more bad for the town since they didn't have it easy at all.

And I have to agree with ReZ, the "no alignment reveal" concept is perhaps more realistic, but in my opinion it destroys the town's ability to do detective work since they never find out if they were right or wrong about their suspicions, which is probably the only solid clues they ever get in the game.

I thought it was balanced in the fact that there was no alignments but investigators could investigated dead people, and while the town had that little problem the mafia had their own internal struggle and knew alignments.

ReZ could have prevented The Peeps from winning if he protected himself. The write-up was pretty descriptive. Everyone says one or the other thing was unfair, so clearly the game was unfair on everyone, making the game balanced.

Some of them you could have clearly guessed though.

And Nintendohut as well as Ellmeister, could investigate dead people. So I put that in to appease you folk.

Wasting an investigation on an alive player to investigate a dead person would be unbelievably retarded.

Wait what the fuck? How did Peeps win, he didnt have majority? Majority was 4 no? If their were only 4 people in the mafia then he would need to have killed all 3 of the memebers which he couldnt have because heroic was still alive?

Epic, epic, epic dissapointment for me. 1 being that we could have had Heroic earlier if people had listened and 1 being that we should have had Peeps multiple times before now if people had listened.

Im not a fan of the no alignment reveal, i feel it stumps the investigatory work that can be done. Overall not a bad game but wouldnt join again just based on the way it ended, i felt it had alot more to give.

He already had one and killed three.

Fullscreencapture15042011015912.jpg

You're all bastards, the lot of you (except Jonnas, I think you defended me).

All I had to do was stay alive, yet I get lynched on the weakest reasons imaginable. Esequiel barely had an argument! Bad town, very bad town. I could have helped you!

That's two games in a row now where I've told the truth but got lynched on day 3.

Wasting an investigation on an alive player to investigate a dead person would be unbelievably retarded.

Nintendohnut needed to investigate dead people to win.

Did you kill though Zell, was i right?

See people THIS. IS. WHY. YOU. CANT. HAVE. NICE. THINGS.

You should have listened to me, everyone one of my hunches was correct, remember that in the future :P

Who were the three?