N-Europe

Mafia Auto Sign Up Master Thread

ReZourceman

I think this is a bad idea.

af80c5e9d0d7dd2a_Dr_Pepper.jpg

Its pretty simple really. These people go in every one. If for some reason they don't want to, they can simply go in the thread and say "I don't want to do this one."

Its really not a big deal. :p You naysayers need to grow some balls.

Or instead they could end up just not giving a fuck, ending up inactive in a mafia, and taking up a valuble space someone else could have. It's like Dyson said.

I see at least one person on that list with a terrible performance in a mafia recently.

Being totally inactive in a mafia and basically not doing anything is not a bad offense? Especially if you end up mafia and have to send your targets in? At least try and let the GM know with good notice or something? It's a gamebreaker for me.

No, but if they were inactive again I would. However, they might NOT sign up for the next mafia/another mafia if they couldn't play, but whether they'll remember to do anything about being auto-IN'd considering they didn't do anything whilst mafia in an active mafia(where targets had to be sent individually), well, I don't know. I'm speaking generically because it is a problem that could occur with anyone, eventually.

If/when I ever get my Bare Bones up and running I'd want everyone to sign up for it just to be sure. The worst thing to do would be have 4 mafia players and 2 of them be inactive without them knowing anything about it.

I think that people who have added themselves to this list are genuine and serious about their commitment. I'm sure ReZ will delete people from the list if they fail to deliver.

Also; it will entirely be up to GMs to utilise the list. A sign-up thread can have the first x number of players filled with this list OR leave them blank and demand actual replies for positions.

So long as people are genuine then I see no problem. Out of the list so far I only see people that really are in all games. There are others that are also in all of them but haven't even posted in this thread - surely they have done so because, simply, they don't want to let anyone down and aren't entirely sure of their own future.

In any case; the list is an idea that essentially saves a few moments of time :P

• 10 months later...