N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

Yeah I'm not revealing my power, but;

i) Regarding my character it is possible but unlikely that he would do such a thing. Unless he thought the target was bad/he was searching for something/the greater good

ii) In regards to his actual power then ragamuffining the house makes no sense whatsoever.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i) Regarding my character it is possible but unlikely that he would do such a thing. Unless he thought the target was bad/he was searching for something/the greater good

ii) In regards to his actual power then ragamuffining the house makes no sense whatsoever.

So do you think Cube is lying when he says he told you to use your power on Diageo?

I dunno, ReZ has no need to explain his powers yet, as he was roleblocked. Diageo only now cleared up his part in the write-up, but so did Cube. Yet Cube started incriminating Diageo solely based on a feeling of ReZ. They both have powers which can be either good or bad, but since they both targeted the same person, it's more than likely only one of them of them is good, and the other bad. And I'm leaning towards Cube being the bad one.

vote: Cube

You're right there by the way. Wanted to keep things vague to begin with.

Also ReZ, MadDog is dead.

I can't remember if you answered this question, but was I your original target?

So do you think Cube is lying when he says he told you to use your power on Diageo?

Cube seems the most dodgy so far, but I still don't feel we have enough information on anyone yet. It is disturbing that Cube was barking orders at me, and you could look at his baiting for someone to slip up as either - smart town tactics, or changing of mafia tactics/thought paths when he knew it was safe to (claim x)

I certainly trust Cube the least. In fact I'd be interested to hear who he is.

And town redirectors tend to be uncommon, but not unheard of so....

I dunno, ReZ has no need to explain his powers yet, as he was roleblocked. Diageo only now cleared up his part in the write-up, but so did Cube. Yet Cube started incriminating Diageo solely based on a feeling of ReZ. They both have powers which can be either good or bad, but since they both targeted the same person, it's more than likely only one of them of them is good, and the other bad. And I'm leaning towards Cube being the bad one.

I don't know yet. I think the mafia just go two townie arguing with each other.

Or both just (informationless) townies.

I would like info on Cube's character and some clarification on his abilities however....

Or both just (informationless) townies.

I would like info on Cube's character and some clarification on his abilities however....

Well, alright. But removing my vote doesn't feel right, so Im not going to. I'll just go with my guts here.

Cube seems the most dodgy so far, but I still don't feel we have enough information on anyone yet. It is disturbing that Cube was barking orders at me, and you could look at his baiting for someone to slip up as either - smart town tactics, or changing of mafia tactics/thought paths when he knew it was safe to (claim x)

Well, bad town tactics as it turns out I misunderstood that one of us was "not good" wasn't actually 100%. I thought that by clearing up who the last person who targeted you was we would definitely discover a mafia, hence why I made the massive risk of revealing myself - and even if you didn't believe my my lynch/death would have made it 100% certain that the other was mafia (but, as I said, that whole plan went out of the window).

The fourth possibility is that this is all a colossal misunderstanding.

And I've already hinted as to who I was.

Why can't we all be good? The majority of townies will have targeted other townies in the night phase.

Yeah, I saw your other reply. And I replied to that, and then you posted this in the meantime. It's a fourth possibility. I'm not suspecting you and Diageo though. At this point anyway.

Well, bad town tactics as it turns out I misunderstood that one of us was "not good" wasn't actually 100%. I thought that by clearing up who the last person who targeted you was we would definitely discover a mafia, hence why I made the massive risk of revealing myself - and even if you didn't believe my my lynch/death would have made it 100% certain that the other was mafia (but, as I said, that whole plan went out of the window).

I didn't get the hint. And you making a mistake worries the hell out of me. :p

That's all well and good for people who watch the show. I'll just stay here in the dark.

I thought you were being very aggressive Cube, suspiciously so, but I understand why now.

It seems like activity is only with a few select people and some haven't even posted all day. I hate when that happens, I'm pretty sure a good few of those are mafia.

I didn't get the hint. And you making a mistake worries the hell out of me. :p

Didn't you? I specifically said who I was. You even replied to it.

And once you work that out you'll realise why it was such a big risk for me. I can assure you that I am good.

*sigh* get your shit together Diageo

And town redirectors tend to be uncommon, but not unheard of so....

Just to say he isn't a simple redirector, he is a mind controller. He could have made you have a wank on Diageo's couch if he wanted.

Nothing too lynch-worthy yet, but we have some things for people to slip up on now.

His power is he can control females.....

(Having just checked I'm not sure I'm right on this now, but thats what I remember from the show. Can anyone confirm?)

I have absolutely no idea about that.

I would guess that it would be quite a serious limitation.