N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got a clue as I ordered him to use his own power on you.
You ordered him to use his own power, so you can tell them what to do then? Can you control people?

He said he got that info in a PM...
He said he got the info that you took his free will away from him.

You ordered him to use his own power, so you can tell them what to do then? Can you control people?

I can control people, yes. I can make them do anything - I could probably make someone dance all night if I wanted to. However some things may fail or be unreliable based on their ability or other things that affect them.

I can control people, yes. I can make them do anything - I could probably make someone dance all night if I wanted to. However some things may fail or be unreliable based on their ability or other things that affect them.

You can basically tell other people to do anything you want?

That sounds like a mafia power to me, or at least a neutral.

I'm 100% certain Ando targeted me, and I can't guarantee they are good, but I'd be very surprised if they weren't. In fact I'm pretty certain they're good.

I'd say the authoritive woman is probably Angela Petrelli.....and....honestly she could be any of the three alignments...she really could.

Dunno who shouty guy is, but they're almost certainly mafia....at least from their description in my PM and what you describe too. And that I was prevented from doing anything.

Having though about it, if the AW was Angela Petrelli then she could have stopped me from doing my action too...I think her power was persuasion through touch...I need to double check that.

Well now we know Cube is the one barking orders.

Diageo, just to clear things up, did you roleblock ReZ, as in, did you both target eachother (only in ReZ's case not intended)?

All right fine, yes, I roleblocked him.