N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

Would you expect The Peeps to definitely be sure to send me a PM after you force Cube to use me to spy for you, though? I don't know WHY I didn't get a PM, but I know that I didn't! Everything else makes total sense though!!

Also Peeps can we get a count-up please?

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you want to be able to show your power tonight. And I want to be able to show my power tonight. Maybe we should give each other the benefit of the doubt.

Wait a second, no one ever questioned your power :P

You are a roleblocker, we all knew that. Does it make a difference if you are a jailkeeper?

It does however, mean that I don't have to be evil just because there are two roleblockers, because so far, only Chair was one.

I am starting to think it isn't Diageo we should be going for. The lack of explanation from Ellmeister is worrying. Also if Diageo forced Cube to do something we should have been told that the bald man was controlling Rummy. As it stands that person controlling Rummy seems to be neither Diageo or Cube. Since Rummy won't say what he got in his pm yesterday, when he was forced to investigate, I'm gonna vote: Rummy

pffft, I'm voting for Diageo. He's been bouncing from one person to another with accusations, without getting anywhere..

Think of it as a compliment: if you're mafia than you have played brilliantly until facts came out. If you're good then, frankly, I think you've played rubbish this game.

You can take this as a compliment, sort of.. ;p

Vote: Diageo

Remember on the first day, ReZourceman accused me of being Angela Petrelli, because apparently she can enter people's minds and stuff, and maybe make them do stuff. Anyway, she does that through sleeping right, so she wouldn't appear in the write-up? I think that makes sense as to who the other controller is, at least ReZ thought so, maybe he knew something?

I just really don't want to be wrongfully lynched. I applaud the mafia though for thinking this out so intricately.

I never ever killed anyone, so you can at least be sure I'm not the killer...

How convenient?

I think the roleblock makes way more sense. Since I probably kept you from even leaving your house.

*Facepalm*

You're also saying that something mentioned in previous nights was simply not mentioned in last nights write-up.

All right we're clearly not getting anywhere.

Can you let me roleblock Jonnas so you can see I probably don't appear in the write-up when I'm successful.

And by that I mean remove the vote so I don't feel so edgy and in danger... and so the mafia can't just jump in an end it.

And I said successful so your last example doesn't count.

And I said successful so your last example doesn't count.

So you're claim is when your power has an impact on the game, it's not mentioned, but when it doesn't impact on the game then it is worthy of getting mentioned?

Okay, Diageo is very close to dying here, but we do have another 24 hours to talk.

Does anyone know what the cheerleader does?

Yeah I'm on six votes.

We know that ReZ was meant to kill the cheerleader and become invulnerable. Meaning that the cheerleader is invincible.

So you're claim is when your power has an impact on the game, it's not mentioned, but when it doesn't impact on the game then it is worthy of getting mentioned?

When there are a lot of people targeting the same person is when I get mentioned. But when I target one person successfully is probably when it doesn't get mentioned.

There are a lot of players that don't appear in the write-up. Isn't it more likely that they are mafia than the one that appears in nearly every one since the very start?

So how would ReZ kill her?

Because Sylar would take the bit in her brain that gives her her power and make himself invincible.

Don't shout plotholes at me, the whole story is based around Sylar trying to get her power, I thought.