N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I targeted you was because of what HeroJan was saying, because I think you are neutral and changed your PM. The second time, I didn't want to target Rummy because I wanted him to fall into the supposed ruse which wasn't a ruse and I wanted to see if you are unroleblockable, which would make sense as a neutral or mafia power. I was making sure that the failed attempt the first time was not because of you.

I sent it in during the day, after you claimed to have been controlled, so I could beat the controller if it was true.

I'm keeping my vote on you.

Think of it as a compliment: if you're mafia than you have played brilliantly until facts came out. If you're good then, frankly, I think you've played rubbish this game.

Haha, interesting way to put it.

It's not really a compliment if I'm not mafia though...:weep:

(For the record, as of yesterday I'm a 9-5 working man mon-fri for the foreseeable future, please bear that in mind along with me also needing a life. I can maybe get on at work, but it's a brand new place and I don't want to be seen taking the piss, especially as I'm on no contract. I will promise to try and get one at least once every 24 hours however)

Man, I thought something was up with Diageo, but this is amazing Cube, I find it does make perfect sense, because obviously I know who I am. For Ell's sake, as he didn't see it before; I am Elle(not you, lol)

So, Rummy is Elle? (that was her name, right?)

And I reckon you couldn't paralyse ReZ the first time because he was being physically controlled from elsewhere, like a puppet. He could even be in a coma, Cube could probably move him around.

Yep that's me. I thought maybe ReZ was immune first night, but then when the others managed to, I was thoroughly confused. I thought Peeps might have messed up and that *I* was the red attack, but that's not the case now. I didn't want to pipe up as a roleblocker until neccessary either, given our abudance of them.

The write-up implies he was controlled into doing it, though.

As for now, I strongly suspect Diageo. I don't think he truly has roleblocking powers, because of his character, and I don't think he successfully roleblocked anyone yet.

But hey, Diageo, if you do have roleblocking powers, use them on me tonight. I mean, you clearly can't roleblock Cube (according to your story), so roleblock me and I'll verify your claims.

If he just orders you to not use your powers, will it not look like a roleblock?

More to come in a second;

Diageo is described as a commanding woman, with Cube's theory, do we take this quite literally? Obviously there would be overlap of power/personality, I imagine. I don't really remember her from the show, though the name rings a bell. Was she the pretty brunette who lived near Mohinder?

The bald man felt compelled to alter his plans for the night, forcing a blonde woman to keep an eye on a dignified lady. He then made sure the blonde woman imparted her information to someone else.

So was I this blonde woman, and does this mean my previous roleblock was re-directed/unsuccessful? I had just assumed this wasn't me, I didn't consider a re-direct.

The Japanese man found a blonde woman and blasted her full of energy.

The blonde woman herself arrived at her target's house. She found the old man that apparently lived there and felt herself being forced to bring out her power. She struck the man with electricity and then felt a sense of relief. Realising she could control her own actions again, she ran away.

Now this is obviously me, Aqui1a's story adds up too, I don't think he'd chance targetting me if he was mafia. For tonight, I am a jailkeeper, if anyone wants to come forward as taking my protection whilst I roleblock them, I will oblige. However, I'd like to jailkeep Aqui1a, both to protect against powering up mafia, but also to stop the mafia killing him. I find it unlikely they'll kill me, as I'm a prime suspect, but if they do then all fingers on Diageo, assuming we don't lynch him. He won't be able to control/re-direct me, as he'll be busy supposedly roleblocking Jonnas, right? Of course, the whole Jonnas thing assumes Jonnas is also not mafia.

The bald man, well have we not seen that is Cube from his PM/picture? I'm clearly under someone's control, being 'forced to bring out' my power, then feeling relief that I'm in control again and running away.

I'm with Cube's theory, whilst it was never something which crossed my mind, it makes amazing sense to me, much stronger than me not liking a post lol Vote:Diageo.

Do we know who this old man that I roleblocked is? Is it Dazz? I don't know much about him.

The first time I targeted you was because of what HeroJan was saying, because I think you are neutral and changed your PM. The second time, I didn't want to target Rummy because I wanted him to fall into the supposed ruse which wasn't a ruse and I wanted to see if you are unroleblockable, which would make sense as a neutral or mafia power. I was making sure that the failed attempt the first time was not because of you.

I sent it in during the day, after you claimed to have been controlled, so I could beat the controller if it was true.

Power PM in the day? A ruse that wasn't a ruse? You're trying to call Cube out as being confusing and making no sense?

Now this is obviously me, Aqui1a's story adds up too, I don't think he'd chance targetting me if he was mafia. For tonight, I am a jailkeeper, if anyone wants to come forward as taking my protection whilst I roleblock them, I will oblige. However, I'd like to jailkeep Aqui1a, both to protect against powering up mafia, but also to stop the mafia killing him. I find it unlikely they'll kill me, as I'm a prime suspect, but if they do then all fingers on Diageo, assuming we don't lynch him. He won't be able to control/re-direct me, as he'll be busy supposedly roleblocking Jonnas, right? Of course, the whole Jonnas thing assumes Jonnas is also not mafia.

You could just ask me not to supercharge mafia :(

How do you know who's not mafia though? It's cool though, if you don't want to then I won't.

Open to any suggestions from people who want protection tonight, but it does mean a roleblocking too. Assuming I don't get re-directed and stuff. Maybe I'll just go for Diageo again...:p

I have absolutely no idea what is going on. And this time it's not because I don't watch Heroes.

I'm Elle. I'm the blond electric girl, I zap people and roleblock them. Last night Aqui1a powered me up, cos he's Ando and can power people up with red blasts, tonight I can roleblock AND protect. Cube claims to be a manipulator/controller, whereas Diageo claims to be a roleblocker. However, Cube believes(and I do too) that Diageo is more than a roleblocker, in fact he is a manipulator/controller too, and that Diageo controlled CUBE to control ME, to roleblock for the last two nights. I assumed there was another blonde woman the night before last night, now I realise Cube may be right.

I think that's it.

Wait, I'm a retard, I've only just realised Smeagol was disguised as the old man. Dazz doesn't need to say anything and I was definitely re-directed, I targetted him at random last night.

Ok I just had a quick read and Ellmeister found that Diageo received information from Rummy the night before last, which implies that Diageo was controlling Cube to control Rummy. I'm perfectly willing to believe that Diageo can control people, since on the first night when everyone was speculating that he could control people Diageo only claimed roleblocker when I said it. I felt like I gave him an out.

Anyway the big question here is for Rummy. Rummy do you know what the message is that you gave to Diageo?

No, not at all. I've only got any sort of feedback/message twice, night 1 when ReZ didn't even know I was there, and last night to inform me of my new power. I'm not even sure HOW I could get him info, but if he's controlling me I suppose he could do anything Peeps didn't foresee, or maybe did, I don't know! The fact I watched some woman confused me enough to think that wasn't even me in the write-up(cos it's not a roleblock), but I guess with Ell's info it must be.

Also if no one comes forward for jailkeeping I will choose at random off my own volition, so don't whine if I do something tonight that you guys are all unhappy with tomorrow. There's no motives here except to find whatever I can with random/guessed targetting.

There you go. When mr-paul was controlled, he got the information as well as Cube. Now that Rummy is controlled, he doesn't get any information at all. That makes no sense to me.

I think Rummy is lying.

Power PM in the day? A ruse that wasn't a ruse? You're trying to call Cube out as being confusing and making no sense?

Oh come on Rummy, you can understand this. If powers have priority depending on who sends them first, then if I send my night action during the day, I will be more likely to be first.

Second, Sméagol claimed he could only be killed if he was roleblocked. I thought this would be incredibly stupid to come out with if it was true. I expected it to be a ruse, an attempt to lure out the mafia roleblocker into targeting him, so we could all see him in the write-up. Sméagol however was bluffing, he assumed the mafia wouldn't attack him. I assumed it was a ruse, it wasn't. Understand?

Who is the dignified lady?

Someone roleblocked Sméagol. On first inspection I would have said it was Rummy. But Rummy is the blonde woman. But then he doesn't have the information so he isn't(he should have it regardless of who he gave it to). So there is a write-up switcher and Rummy helped to kill Sméagol. Vote: Rummy

Bipolar much....

I already said that I was trying to releblock Cube, but he wasn't listening, that's why I spoke extensively. That, at least, is what the PM said.

Did you magically just forget that Rummy should have the information if he is the blonde woman? Or that someone controlling Rummy is the perfect alibi for why he would target Sméagol? I thought you were onto something but you just crumbled.

Fuck it, I thought Rummy was suspicious before all this Diageo stuff came up. As far as I'm concerned it's way too confusing and we can deal with it tomorrow when he's apparently roleblocked Jonnas.

Vote: Rummy

By the way, if you're both town (Cube and Diageo) the mafia will be happy at how this day is going so far, and it would explain the lack of activity in the thread, too (i.e. they're sitting and watching you two battle it out). Of course, if one of you is mafia then that whole theory falls apart.

Fuck it, I thought Rummy was suspicious before all this Diageo stuff came up. As far as I'm concerned it's way too confusing and we can deal with it tomorrow when he's apparently roleblocked Jonnas.

Vote: Rummy

By the way, if you're both town (Cube and Diageo) the mafia will be happy at how this day is going so far, and it would explain the lack of activity in the thread, too (i.e. they're sitting and watching you two battle it out). Of course, if one of you is mafia then that whole theory falls apart.

Come on Dohnut, base it on something, or at least let me prove myself. I'm offering to use my roleblock/protection on anyone who comes forward tonight!

That doesn't makes sense then. If Diageo forced Cube to force you to give him information, then you should have gotten the pm too(as mr-paul did when Cube controlled him). There must be something more to this.

What was mr-paul's power? I'm just telling you like it is, I expected that wasn't me, but Cube's theory made sense if it was. However if I'm a roleblocker, would I get a PM if someone used me to investigate? Do I remember when I'm controlled? Can I be forced to forget? There's a few possibilities to explain it.

Oh come on Rummy, you can understand this. If powers have priority depending on who sends them first, then if I send my night action during the day, I will be more likely to be first.

Second, Sméagol claimed he could only be killed if he was roleblocked. I thought this would be incredibly stupid to come out with if it was true. I expected it to be a ruse, an attempt to lure out the mafia roleblocker into targeting him, so we could all see him in the write-up. Sméagol however was bluffing, he assumed the mafia wouldn't attack him. I assumed it was a ruse, it wasn't. Understand?

I don't believe Peeps would allow that. And the latter part still doesn't make sense.

They way you're going at me, with such elaborate theories(to explain what I think has been exposed) I'm almost SURE you're mafia, wish I'd bloody roleblocked you the last two nights! Can't believe I even thought you weren't.

Also just to re-clarify, if I am the blond woman from the night before who was forced to watch somebody else, who was I watching, who did I give the info to, and who witnessed/knew about this? I've got just as many questions as everyone else!

The bald man felt compelled to alter his plans for the night, forcing a blonde woman to keep an eye on a dignified lady. He then made sure the blonde woman imparted her information to someone else.

If that IS me, then again I am forced by the bald man, it's against my will!

If Cubes power is Muscle Manipulation, it makes perfect sense for you to remember exactly what happened.

Eric appears to have complete control over another person's actions, but not their thoughts. He is able to force people to perform any physical action he desires, even if it would force them to harm to themselves or others. Most of the time, he forces the user to mimic his own actions, but he is also able to exercise some control with simple hand movements. He has not yet forced someone to act without some kind of gesture or movement of his own.

From Heroes Wiki. I don't expect The Peeps to change his character completely.