N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Cube, you are confusing me so much now, I don't even know what you are saying any more.

Tha mafia's plan is clearly working, and all of you are falling for it. There is nothing that backs up Ell's claims. The write-up doesn't say the commanding woman received information. You just have to believe Ell for that.

If I did control you Cube, or Rummy for that matter. Why don't I appear in the write-up today huh? All the nights you claimed I controlled people I have appeared in the write-up, why not this one. Why didn't it say that "The Commanding woman spoke extensively to another man, and the bald man felt urged to make the paralyser woman paralyse Sméagol"

If you targeted Rummy then you forced him into targeting Sméagol.

If you targeted me then you forced me to make Rummy target Sméagol.

If we take the first one, what did you do last night? Nothing shows up so it can't be that one.

If we take the second one, I've explained it in the previous post. Why doesn't it show up exactly like last time? Because this time it's different, as I roleblocked you.

If we take the first one, what did you do last night? Nothing shows up so it can't be that one.

If we take the second one, I've explained it in the previous post. Why doesn't it show up exactly like last time? Because this time it's different, as I roleblocked you.

First one: I've already explained: you beat me to Rummy, meaning that I was unable to control him.

Second one: Every little detail doesn't appear every night.

First one: I've already explained: you beat me to Rummy, meaning that I was unable to control him.

Second one: Every little detail doesn't appear every night.

It's not a little detail though, it's dramatically different.

And when we went toe to toe on the same character with ReZ, both our powers worked. And it was shown extensively in the write-up, here it isn't.

It's not a little detail though, it's dramatically different.

Once again: you have to agree with this. Because you're also claiming that your roleblocking simply wasn't mentioned last night.

And when we went toe to toe on the same character with ReZ, both our powers worked. And it was shown extensively in the write-up, here it isn't.

I already explained that: I think he successfully completed the power. The write up then suggests that you tried to control him earlier on that night but failed.

Unless someone is hiding certain things from the write-up.

I didn't say Diageo controlled anyone, all I said was, Diageo was given information from a controlled person. Which means either diageo controlled them to do it, OR Diageo collaborated with someone to then be given information.

Cube, stop saying that absolutely everything makes sense with your theory because that's not true. Some things you are clearly twisting to fit your idea. I've said all I can say so I'm hoping people will see I'm telling the truth and believe me. I don't want to keep arguing because people will get angry that I'm "clogging" up the thread and then vote for me based on just that instead of looking at what actually happened. And we still have nothing from the enthusiastic man, the blonde woman that would have information on the dignified lady if she was meant to tell me anything and none of these people have shown up.

Come on, it's a mafia ploy, how can you not see that?

Once again: you have to agree with this. Because you're also claiming that your roleblocking simply wasn't mentioned last night.

Well if people would let me use my power they would see that is probably how it works.

I already explained that: I think he successfully completed the power. The write up then suggests that you tried to control him earlier on that night but failed.

It says nothing of the sort. The first time I saw him was when he was at my house, you are making things up now.

Okay, why doesn't someone come forward as a blonde woman with electricity. Help clear things up.

Exactly, if she was being controlled to get information. She should have the information herself. That is how Cube's power works and there's no way I could change that.

It says nothing of the sort. The first time I saw him was when he was at my house, you are making things up now.

That's why I put "think" and "suggests".

Okay, why doesn't someone come forward as a blonde woman with electricity. Help clear things up.

I'm pretty sure that is Rummy.

Basically:

- Diageo targeted me on two nights.

- On both nights I was controlled.

- Ell says he knows that the commanding woman (Diageo) controlled me.

- There are parts of the write-up that doesn't make sense if we went with what we suspected: that Rummy is the mafia roleblocker.

- There are also more little bits that make no sense.

- If Diageo is the mafia controller then it all makes sense.

It doesn't do any such thing.

If he's the controller it makes sense. But what makes him mafia?

Even if we ignore everything I said. The fact that you're the one who talked Sméagol out of his information and that you tried roleblocking me twice should be enough.

What do you mean? I never talked him out of anything. I specifically said that I wanted to wait for mr-paul to defend himself, out of common courtesy. I tried roleblocking you twice because it didn't work the first time. And Rummy roleblocked me twice too.

I want to know why we're not focussing on Rummy. He's more of an important target than Diageo is right now.

The write-up implies he was controlled into doing it, though.

As for now, I strongly suspect Diageo. I don't think he truly has roleblocking powers, because of his character, and I don't think he successfully roleblocked anyone yet.

But hey, Diageo, if you do have roleblocking powers, use them on me tonight. I mean, you clearly can't roleblock Cube (according to your story), so roleblock me and I'll verify your claims.

The write-up implies he was controlled into doing it, though.

As for now, I strongly suspect Diageo. I don't think he truly has roleblocking powers, because of his character, and I don't think he successfully roleblocked anyone yet.

But hey, Diageo, if you do have roleblocking powers, use them on me tonight. I mean, you clearly can't roleblock Cube (according to your story), so roleblock me and I'll verify your claims.

I know, but I saw in the write-up that it was 'his target' so I assumed it was his target regardless of being controlled.

What do you mean? I never talked him out of anything. I specifically said that I wanted to wait for mr-paul to defend himself, out of common courtesy. I tried roleblocking you twice because it didn't work the first time. And Rummy roleblocked me twice too.

- You make Sméagol confirm that he can only be killed if he is also roleblocked.

- Rummy is the only other roleblocker. We were convinced that he was mafia.

Unless you are a complete idiot, you would have roleblocked Rummy last night if you were good. Or at the very least go for an unknown person for a chance of stopping the killer.