N-Europe

DUNDEE!

flameboy

Go to the Olympia swimming centre and go on some god damn awesome flumes/slides/whateveryelseyoucallthem.

753394_1c47089f.jpg

Once suitably dried, go visit the RSS Discovery, the very ship that was sailed by Robert Scott on the first successful expedition to Antarctica.

discoveryatpoint.jpg

Then get the Fuck out.

I was going to say go to the ship and then get the fuck out of there but JonSt beat me to it.

A very 'nothing' place. When I first saw the title I thought you were going to be going on holiday there or something!

Big Deal, I went to Dundee just to get breakfast yesterday.

Oh wait, you mean Dundee scotland, yea that's a fair bit cooler.

It's really not.

It's really not.

Excepting the fact that your waterpark is way better looking, (and didn't get ravaged by a Tornado). And you've got a kickass boat as well. We don't have a boat, we're landlocked!

We use to have a Denny's though.

Well I'm looking forward to the event I'm going for just wondered...gonna have shite all to do on friday night.

You mean....on Friday, the day after Thursday you not so excited for all of the fun?

Dundee is awful. Would literally be a non-place if it didn't have universities there.

It is the base of D.C Thomson comcis, who make Beano/Dandy/Others. Not sure you can look around there though (I have due to a friend who's part of the Thomson family...).

Yeah Dundee is a bit shit. Even Olympia is closed now.

I'm allowed to say this, because both my girlfriend and my sister currently live there. Avoid it where possible :p

Is it closed permanently?

I had many a great day there on the Cannonball.

Yeah Dundee is a bit shit. Even Olympia is closed now.

I'm allowed to say this, because both my girlfriend and my sister currently live there. Avoid it where possible :p

What if you go to university in Dundee? :laughing:

But yeah, Dundee is pretty awful as a city. Very little there to do in the centre (I hated the Discovery thing when I went and didn't care for the Olympia which I believe is being knocked down and replace), although the Dundee Contemporary Arts centre isn't too bad. Why the cinemas/ice rink are on the outskirts are beyond me. Ice rink isn't bad though, from what I remember from my days playing there.