N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Relax, relax! Don't worry I do believe you to be good!

I was just saying if I read through knowing nothing there are a few times where the evidence has been clear for someone that you preferred to focus on someone else, but don't worry, your voting patterns are generally fine!

I don't know why everyone is saying the ice link was weak, 3 out of 4 mafia were combined water and ice, I was speculating that the remaining mafia may have an ice link so I put you (an ice type) and Dohnut (Ice beam) on my suspect list because of that. I've always made it clear that I've thought that Porygon may be mafia for a long time!

I'm just so tired of people pointing out my playing style as evidence when it is clearly not. It's just my way of playing! :p I have voted for three of the four mafiosos so far and only once did I make a mistake with Ho-oh, so even if you look at my behaviour, it doesn't get much more townie than that. :heh:

We say the ice link is weak because knowing ReZ, he's very likely put in a few twists to not make it clear. Since it was becoming apparent that the one-type mafia deal was making it too easy to figure out the mafia, he began mixing it up with mafiosos that didn't fit with the rest and townies with mafioso types.

Anyway, since Eenuh has been on my suspicion list for a long time now, I'm going to follow suit:

Vote: Eenuh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people blame the mod. Especially since his job is to make the game interesting and fresh. Have Ho-oh. Have a totally random power. Have things that don't make sense. Deal with. Laugh with.

I agree. It's just annoying when people seem to forget that the mod can do these things and use it as evidence because "a townie wouldn't have that role" etc.

But Ho-oh was just a bitch move! :p

Tales - you didn't answer my question! Why are you still voting for me?!

You asked? I think you are more likely than Eenuh, your role, your previous role, your weird mafia like powers. I don't put too focus much on the investigations since they got me wrong. They can be wrong again with your clear body ability.

Wait I'm confused about something...

Dannyboy, you said you got your power enhanced when you targeted me... my power doesn't work that way. I never targeted you. You can't have been enhanced by me, unless ReZ changed something about the way things work.

I only enhance people I target, -if- they get targeted by someone else who uses a positive power on them. So I don't see how you can have been affected by my power.

Dannyboy, you said you got your power enhanced when you targeted me... my power doesn't work that way. I never targeted you. You can't have been enhanced by me, unless ReZ changed something about the way things work.

I only enhance people I target, -if- they get targeted by someone else who uses a positive power on them. So I don't see how you can have been affected by my power.

Sounds like something that probably will never happen.

Surely after 9 nights you have figured how your power works? What do you enhance? If someone gave your target two actions in one night, does your power give them four then?

Sounds like something that probably will never happen.

Surely after 9 nights you have figured how your power works? What do you enhance? If someone gave your target two actions in one night, does your power give them four then?

Seeing as I get no PMs or anything, I have no clue how my power works. The main part of my power is protecting anyway, I think the enhancing thing is just an extra feature. All the info I have about my role is in the role PM, which I posted here.

That's what my PM said. I'll show it to you:

Dannyboy, you scanned Eenuh on page 23 @ 40 posts per page.

Blip...beep....you discovered that she was being 100% truthful.

You also felt a rush of refreshing power surge through you and your power has been increased for the next night.

In one of the nights the write-up said that the bleeping symbols pokémon had unknowingly influenced a fellow pokémon.

I'm actually playing Pokémon Black right now so I cba to go and look for it... I think it was night 4 or something. Was that the night you targeted Eenuh, Dannyboy?

In one of the nights the write-up said that the bleeping symbols pokémon had unknowingly influenced a fellow pokémon.

I'm actually playing Pokémon Black right now so I cba to go and look for it... I think it was night 4 or something. Was that the night you targeted Eenuh, Dannyboy?

No that was when I targeted heroicjanitor and influenced him I think.

Current Players (8);

Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 5

Day Ten deadline is 11:30AM GMT on 31st March

Vote Eenuh - 4 ; chairdriver, The Peeps, mr-paul, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Vote Nintendohnut - 2 ; Tales.

Edited by ReZourceman