N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

And there is the link of being a player brought back from the last game like Mewtwo and Lapras... but still.

On the other hand he put the final vote on Ell before giving him a chance to speak (a mafioso wouldn't have done that I don't think), he has a double vote where Jonnas was the mafia leader.... mafia would have too much power if they had two.

Despite the differences we had early on he isn't the most suspicious to me.

Have you really done NOTHING Dohnut? Seems like a big waste to not do anything if you have 3 powers.

We can at least see what Tales has done in the write up (unless there's a changer) which is to just watch over people. Someone tried attacking MadDog, and that someone is either Nintendohnut or Sméagol.

@Danny, you're Jynx right? Ice pokémon. Moltres is a fire pokémon. Makes sense. Could just be flavour/a little game mechanic.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only thing i'm dodgy with him about.

But we know that he didn't try to kill MadDog. He's helped the town with his double vote.

We know it's one of those two who tried to kill. Everyone else has been accounted for in the write up.

They haven't done anything good for the town at all if you think about it. Nintendohnut claims to have done nothing for a long time, only appears to defend himself and has hardly voted, Sméagol claims a "passive" power.

50/50 chance of which one of the two it is who killed.

And we still need to hear what Eenuh and chairdriver got up to. chair roleblocked someone so there is a high chance he roleblocked the killer, or Eenuh could've have protected MadDog from her hut.

@Peeps I don't think no lynch is the best option with the clock counting down.

My vote is sticking for now. Need a little bit of pressure.

(ps. I'm really getting into this game and wish everyone was online so we could sort this out!)

And we still need to hear what Eenuh and chairdriver got up to. chair roleblocked someone so there is a high chance he roleblocked the killer, or Eenuh could've have protected MadDog from her hut.

Totally spaced on that. Yeah, we should wait to hear from Chairdriver because as I recall he only negatively affects mafia. If he targets town then it's positive... which I believe because he roleblocked Ellmeister.

Maybe if we say his name enough he will come on and post... :p

And there is the link of being a player brought back from the last game like Mewtwo and Lapras... but still.

On the other hand he put the final vote on Ell before giving him a chance to speak (a mafioso wouldn't have done that I don't think), he has a double vote where Jonnas was the mafia leader.... mafia would have too much power if they had two.

Despite the differences we had early on he isn't the most suspicious to me.

Have you really done NOTHING Dohnut? Seems like a big waste to not do anything if you have 3 powers.

We can at least see what Tales has done in the write up (unless there's a changer) which is to just watch over people. Someone tried attacking MadDog, and that someone is either Nintendohnut or Sméagol.

@Danny, you're Jynx right? Ice pokémon. Moltres is a fire pokémon. Makes sense. Could just be flavour/a little game mechanic.

That's the only thing i'm dodgy with him about.

But we know that he didn't try to kill MadDog. He's helped the town with his double vote.

We know it's one of those two who tried to kill. Everyone else has been accounted for in the write up.

They haven't done anything good for the town at all if you think about it. Nintendohnut claims to have done nothing for a long time, only appears to defend himself and has hardly voted, Sméagol claims a "passive" power.

50/50 chance of which one of the two it is who killed.

@Peeps I don't think no lynch is the best option with the clock counting down.

My vote is sticking for now. Need a little bit of pressure.

(ps. I'm really getting into this game and wish everyone was online so we could sort this out!)

Regarding the ice/fire thing, it would make sense if I was physically near him, but I investigate people mentally. It caused me a migraine, "mental" pain, so to speak, and I had trouble reading his mind. Add to that that he lied to us and was secretive/evasive about his power, and it starts to smell really fishy.

One thing I don't get: Why are people ruling out people as mafia because they appear in last night's write-up? No one was killed, so it proves nothing, does it?

As for people's current suspicions, I'm afraid I don't really follow them. I see no reason to distrust Nintendohnut at this point, and Sméagol ... well, Sméagol I actually have no idea about. He could be mafia for all I know. But there are better leads which I find more pressuring at this point, and with three scumnags already dead I'm more inclined to believe he's just being inactive.

Because MadDog is a pretty much a known townie, no-one else would've attacked him to the ground. We know what everyone else did apart from Nintendohnut and Sméagol, so one of them attacked MadDog, It's simple really.

And reading back over the write up I can believe that chair targeted Diageo now, it does make sense.

Makes me feel dodgy about Tales but I do want to get whoever went for MadDog first.

Well now this got confusing.

Do you get any PMs to say if your power worked or not?

I reckon there may be a misdirector about, seeing that I got that Tales was a protector, which he denied and Cube (who was townie) said that no-one else targeted Tales that night.

Dunno what to tell you guys. The only thing I do at night is sit tight. Any attempts to kill me during the night are thwarted by my shell armor. It's too bad Tales didn't target MadDog to reverse track, because I was nowhere near him (nor anyone else for that matter)

Across town the silver hatch glistened in the moon night. Once again blips and bleeps could be heard from inside. A Pokemon was twitching inside when the powerful security door swung open. It turned around but saw nothing.

This is quite interesting.

Dunno what to tell you guys. The only thing I do at night is sit tight. Any attempts to kill me during the night are thwarted by my shell armor. It's too bad Tales didn't target MadDog to reverse track, because I was nowhere near him (nor anyone else for that matter)

I don't believe that you have no power(well a proper one), i highly doubt ReZ would put such a role into one of his games.

I guess it's the first I've encountered myself in 3 Pokémafias so far. It's not the most actionpacked role to have, nonetheless it's useful. Althougjh, not anymore I guess. Like I said, I haven't got any PM's, so I haven't got any useful info to share. That is assuming I get names of the people who target me, I wouldn't know.