N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Meeeee:

I'm the one hanging out by the lake beside the forest (my home), my attribute (not power) is called Lake Dweller. If I don't do anything at night, I hide there and can't be targeted. Therefore I've been doing nothing most nights to protect myself, which is why I never have any good info and am suspicious of absolutely everyone.

So courageous of you. I was venomoth one time, and I was described as purple, pink and cream. I don't have the picture I was given for it though since I ran out of space in my inbox a while ago and had to delete my pms :( Also, my power was only a double vote. Could be that Rez changed his mind about the colours or you have a different picture. We'll know when MadDog comes on anyway.

What is your other power Eddie?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I targeted Eddie last night.

It rolled a passed a cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokemon who caught its eye. The watching Pokemon was then doused from behind as a white Pokemon waved its tail.

I'm the white one ofcourse. Thing is, the pokemon you claim to be doesn't match the writeup. Care to explain?

You're the white pokémon? I assumed that to be Ellmeister. The rolling pokémon is definitely Rummy because I investigated him.

What pokémon are you MadDog?

...The beam shot down out of the sky and illuminated the lake. A lilac, beige and grey Pokemon who squinted, its calm posture disturbed by the intrusion.

Is that not you?

First of all, I analysed Nintendohnut's posts on page 20 and got that he was telling 90 % truths. It didn't say "above 90 %" like it did the other times, but that may just be ReZ getting lazy. Also, I don't think Dohnut ever actually claimed to be good in those posts ... but yeah, I dunno.

Second of all, the yellow obviously refers to the flower on The Peeps/Venusaur's back. It has a yellow centre.

Third of all, what colours are you, Eddie? There's an indigo, grey and lilac Pokémon and and a lilac, beige and grey Pokémon, and I'm not sure if you're either of them.

As for suspicions, I am utterly lost.

I am ze white one.

Also, Heroic how convenient that you missed the deadline, and nintendohnut. I think you're both mafia personally, but Heroic just makes that much less sense. Its is the wanting to go to university part I don't understand.

What Pokemon are you again? (My memory sucks)

Also, I notice I have Sméagol down as the indigo, grey and lilac Pokémon. What Pokémon are you again, Sméagol?

So I guess Eddie/Venomoth is the lilac, beige and grey Pokémon, which would also fit with her having been passive until now since those colours haven't appeared before.

Smeagol said he is Cloyster.

Night 1

A white Pokemon swooshed its large tail in a graceful fashion.

Night 3

Elsewhere in town a small gold Pokemon felt a shiver down its back. A white Pokemon was hiding nearby, and sprayed it with an ice cold stream, freezing it in a block. The white Pokemon remained for the night standing guard, however the ice seemed to melt unnaturally quickly.

Night 4

A giant red, cream and white Pokemon stood tall and shot a vivid blue blast from its mouth. It engulfed a white Pokemon as it was shooting a blast of ice cold powder directed at a green and grey Pokemon, suddenly a piercingly bright blast of pure light energy shot down from above illuminating the defending Pokemon, and highlighting the anger in its eyes.

Night 5

A large majestic Pokemon was sprayed by a powdery snow. It stayed in position all night as the nearby attacker stood guard in the bushes, carefully watching.

Night 6

Elswhere a rolling red and white Pokemon was meandering towards its target. It rolled a passed a cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokemon who caught its eye. The watching Pokemon was then doused from behind as a white Pokemon waved its tail.

As far as I can tell, the white pokémon is always Ellmeister but night 5 he possibly targeted you so neither of you appeared as your colours.

Could we have a list of targets from both of you? Ell, I know you did one a couple of pages back but again, I'm lazy.