N-Europe

Pokemon: Zoroark - Master of Illusions UK DVD

canand

I need them all on DVD or something. I love. Even though they're so samey. Last film I saw was Entei's Revenge or whatever - the third one. I was stunned at the time.

I watched quite a lot of the DP series last year/2009 when it was on TV early in the morning. I loved the first episode not even having Ash in it.

I watched the first movie when I was like 10 and it was great. That's probably the only reason why I still like it now.

Not seen any movies after the first and I have no intention of doing so. I'm fairly sure they'll be rubbish (or at least I'll think so).

I need them all on DVD or something. I love. Even though they're so samey. Last film I saw was Entei's Revenge or whatever - the third one. I was stunned at the time.

I watched quite a lot of the DP series last year/2009 when it was on TV early in the morning. I loved the first episode not even having Ash in it.

The third movie was Spell Of The Unown. I love how each DVD proclaims whatever Pokémon in it is the best ever. Apparently Unown is the most unstoppable Pokémon ever. Despite being amazingly shit.

I'll find a way of obtaining this movie. I have some of the earlier movies but am trying to work my through the original anime.

Cheers for posting this, just to let you know it's cheapper on play.com.

If only they'd release the others that they've missed out. And re-release the first movie, I can't seem to find that anywhere on dvd. I've got all the others that have been released in the UK.

The Pokémon movies are epic!

Granted I've only seen the first 3...but my god, watch them :D

I remember being so gutted when I found out that had stopped releasing them commercially in Ireland after the 3rd one :( Not sure what the case is now though...

I really should watch all the others