N-Europe

My Signatures. [56k Warning]

tie.nano

Hi dude i found ur sigs on google :)) i think they are really good i do some stuff in photoshop and sometimes flash but i have never been able to do this kind of style - have you ever thought of doing a tutorial to show how you do the cool blending and color schemes and also the grunge style and sharp small text and that kind of thing. i would be very interested in a tutorial like that.

Thanks Retro-Lover.

Hi dude i found ur sigs on google :)) i think they are really good i do some stuff in photoshop and sometimes flash but i have never been able to do this kind of style - have you ever thought of doing a tutorial to show how you do the cool blending and color schemes and also the grunge style and sharp small text and that kind of thing. i would be very interested in a tutorial like that.

Erm...yeah, I have thought about doing a tutorial(s). They're just time-consuming and I haven't had the time lately. That and the fact that I can't be bothered creating them, ROFL.

I generally learn from tutorials myself.

If you want to learn how to create sigs like the ones i've made, you'll need to join Graphic Communities. They contain loads of tutorials aswell as experienced designers.

If you want... I could send you a pm with suggestions of GFX sites you could visit. Just say and I will.

I may aswell just post them here:

SigSource [A GFX Site that I frequent at]

KeyFaithDesignz

RKS-GX

All of the sites, have sections for Graphic help, tips and advice. Aswell as Tutorial sections. Look around and i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Anyway.

I decided to re-vamp my Portfolio website, and turn it into a Revolution News site.

I used the IGN Revolution Banner mock-up I made, Lol. It's just temporary at the moment. Because i'm working on an even better concept for the layout.

Prev.jpg

Guest Stefkov

can i just ask a question, how do i put gifs into my sig? ive got it on imageshack and i have the link what do i need to wra around it to show it?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
wow you have some crazy work are you taking requests? and layout is fricken awesome! good stuff

I normally don't take requests, but if anyone wants one, I'd be more than happy to --to try and see what I can come up with. And by the way. cheers.

Amazing work Tie.Nano. ;)

Can you make Zelda:TP signatures please.

Thanks, and here ya go; take your pick:

LoZTP007.jpg

LoZTP008.jpg

LoZTP006.jpg

LoZTP003.jpg

LoZTP002.jpg

Wow.

Just wow.

I wish I could do that...

Any chance you do personalised ones (if so, leave out the fish pic, just the name), and if not, do you mind if I nick the CoD2 one?

Oh, and will you marry me?

Yeah I do mind if you "nick" the CoD2 one. Sorry, but it was a gift to someone.

But I can make you a new sig; just tell me what you want on it. And i'll see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...