NEurope
Cube

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Hmmz. I have another suspicion, but we have to act fast either way.

vote: ReZ

Oh and heroicjanitor, would you mind telling us the exact info you've collected during the game? I'd appreciate it.

Guys....what? I'm the only person who's even been doing anything, as proven by the write ups. If I was mafia I can assure you I'd have been killing. :p

Also if you kill me the mafia will win by next day phase (if they kill tonight)

Ugh I wanted to take my vote off of Jayseven in the last day phase but I was at stupid stupid work :nono:

I don't really trust Sméagol at the moment and I've no reason to trust (or to not trust) Tales. ReZ I still kind of trust despite being wrong with Jayseven - he was right about Zell and he's right about me.

I'm gonna give it some time before voting. I'd like to hear HeroicJanitor's list of targets and results too.

Night 1: "The Peeps is Malcolm Reynolds. He is also extremely hard to beat in combat."

Night 2: "Tales can save people from kills."

Night 3: "You found that Diegeo suspects that his lover is involved in criminal activities."

Night 4: "You discovered that ReZ is mafia." <- I don't trust this result any more...

Night 5: "You found out that mr-paul is a kind woman who does nothing of interest."

Night 6: "You found out that jayseven can pass around notes about people."

Night 7: "You discovered that Sméagol is a tracker who can mix up people's targets."

Night 8: "You discovered that Tales can save people from getting killed." <- Sméagol redirected me from Zell here. This could have been crucial...

Night 9: "You found out that Smeágol can alter people's targets."

Night 10: Didn't bother investigating, I have investigated everyone now.

From these I am most suspicious of Sméagol. He lead the charge on the Zell votes and redirected me from Zell to Tales.

I'm going for Sméagol then, either that or Tales. Get off the Rez train already, that's sailed for ages. I'd say they are the last two. Or last one...

Vote Sméagol

But Heroicjanitor got two, not one, two messages saying Rez is mafia. Is anything else on his list incorrect? It's proven I'm the handsome man/protector, so that one is correct.

Couldn't you have mentioned that about Zell to save us from lynching him? :(

Vote: Sméagol

But Heroicjanitor got two, not one, two messages saying Rez is mafia. Is anything else on his list incorrect? It's proven I'm the handsome man/protector, so that one is correct.

He got one. And we got two on jayseven.

I'm saying two doesn't make a difference. He's wrong about Rez, we were wrong about jayseven.

If everything else is correct, than the information about Rez has to be true as well. It makes perfect sense to me.

No because, obviously, someone is changing things around, probably Sméagol. Rez investigated the Peeps and Zell and got that they were both town, that's all right except for the jayseven investigation.

Geez people, remove the votes. Do I have to remind you I killed MadDog, and I was the only one who defended jayseven? Yes, I was wrong on Zell in hindsight, but the logic behind my reasoning wasn't flawed. Zell could have said something about his role when he had the chance, instead he just responded indignified. And I only switch targets, I don't mess with the results. If you got a note about jayseven for example, then the note is about jayseven. The swithing has already taken effect. The write-ups also tell you what happened. Is it that hard to understand?

I have 2 theories, but I'm unsure which one to go for. I think there are 2 mafia members left.

Like I said, Zell and The Peeps were the only ones we don't know the complete roles of. I was wrong about Zell, which makes me suspicious of The Peeps.. Especially now we have some voting patterns to examine. Then the most suspicious are The Peeps and ReZ.

The second is.. The partners. One mafia and one townie has been done, so it's plausible, however, both mafia? This would make both Diageo and ReZ the last members. I don't know.

The commonn factor here is ReZ though, he's been nothing but trouble. The problem is, getting Diageo's support.

Any other suggestions as to how to progress?

Blargh! I don't know. :cry:

What power does Tales have and what Power does The Peeps have?

Geez people, remove the votes. Do I have to remind you I killed MadDog, and I was the only one who defended jayseven? Yes, I was wrong on Zell in hindsight, but the logic behind my reasoning wasn't flawed. Zell could have said something about his role when he had the chance, instead he just responded indignified. And I only switch targets, I don't mess with the results. If you got a note about jayseven for example, then the note is about jayseven. The swithing has already taken effect. The write-ups also tell you what happened. Is it that hard to understand?

I have 2 theories, but I'm unsure which one to go for. I think there are 2 mafia members left.

Like I said, Zell and The Peeps were the only ones we don't know the complete roles of. I was wrong about Zell, which makes me suspicious of The Peeps.. Especially now we have some voting patterns to examine. Then the most suspicious are The Peeps and ReZ.

The second is.. The partners. One mafia and one townie has been done, so it's plausible, however, both mafia? This would make both Diageo and ReZ the last members. I don't know.

The commonn factor here is ReZ though, he's been nothing but trouble. The problem is, getting Diageo's support.

Any other suggestions as to how to progress?

Double vote could go with being mafia don, meaning he comes up good for investigations. I think we can be pretty certain everyone comes up good for investigations by now.

Did anyone investigate Sméagol properly without being redirected by the man himself?

I'm going to stick to Sméagol, he is one of the only ones that hasn't been properly investigated, in regards to alignment. And he has the shadiest power out of everyone.

That's just my suspicion / intiuition at the moment. If he is mafia, he's obviously done well so far. It's just that I think there's something off, but I can't put my finger on it. That said, the common factor is ReZ, who seems a more obvious choice.. But again, we need Diageo's support in this, unless The Peeps comes along with his double vote. Diageo, you must admit that something's not right about your partner?

ReZourceman (2): Tales, Sméagol

Sméagol (2): Diageo, The Peeps,

Majority is 4

Right, I have a potential deciding vote here, so I'm going to read the entire thread.

Potential deciding vote?

I got a note from jayseven that rez is good. I have mentioned this before but thought it worth repeating.