N-Europe

Hipster Hitler

The Bard

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would need way more than that. It would probably require a mental deficiency to find this comic funny.

Says the man who posted "gems" like this in the Jokes Thread.

Can you imagine what would happen if I got caught up in a hypothetical situation?

Save money this Christmas by simply buying your kids an Easter egg each, and telling them they overslept.

A light year. Just like a regular year, but with fewer calories.

So, I got "Inception" on DVD for Christmas. Had to open 4 DVD cases to get to the disk though.

I asked Santa for something to wear and something to play with.I got a pair of trousers with holes in the pockets.

This comic strip requires a cultural and historical competence which you obviously lack. Some of them are actually quite smart. So if anything, a 'mental deficiency' is the last thing you need. In this case, quite specifically you.

tumblr_l7mbs2yDE51qzzhzdo1_500.jpg

Edited by Daft
Isn't it ironic? Probably. Not.

Didn't you say yourself that you don't know enough about the content of the comic to find it funny? If this is the case, why not just move on? Or better yet, learn something.

Says the man who posted "gems" like this in the Jokes Thread.

This comic strip requires a cultural and historical competence which you obviously lack. Some of them are actually quite smart. So if anything, a 'mental deficiency' is the last thing you need. In this case, quite specifically you.

tumblr_l7mbs2yDE51qzzhzdo1_500.jpg

I did say it at the start. And I would have left it too, but then some people wanted to argue against me. Are you offended, is that why you took your time to go after jokes I posted to attempt to make it like I have no humour?

You're right, I don't have the Hitler knowledge or the Hipster knowledge to find it funny. My cultural competence of Hitler is sorely missed. Many are the days when my life is affected by Hitler like scenarios that I regret never doing History classes.

You don't need to take a course to learn history. There are some excellent documentaries available on WWII, and watching just one or two of the right ones would give you more than enough knowledge to appreciate most of these comics.
That's OK, I'll live.