NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pit-Jr

Super Halo

I found this news yesterday, and was going to post it but I couldn't get the link to work!

I'm really glad someone else found it!

The game looks great!! anyone downloaded it? Is it really just a 20mb download for the whole game!

anyone downloaded it?

Nah, I refuse to simply because of how much of a nipple I believe the thread starter is for his foolish comments.

I wasn't going to waste my time getting this until I watched the trailer, and its actually a pretty fun game :) Needs some serious tweaking, for one the controls are stupid (use arrow keys and mouse to move and fire respectively, but space to jump??) and the melee attack only works half the time - but a great effort and it looks great.

and the melee attack only works half the time - but a great effort and it looks great.

No no, it's just some enemies need more than one hit ;) It's the same with the real Halo. Different enemy colours have different weapons and amount of HP.

This game is pretty good however sometimes the Chief reacts very slowly.

I stopped pressing the D button (to move right obviously) but he still walks on and I desperately try to shoot but he doesn't shoot. Then after about two seconds he stops and starts shooting. That's pretty annoying when lots of enemies are around.

But other than that, the game is pretty entertaining.

I was just wondering if anybody wants to have a multiplayer match. Pm me or just post here if any body wants to play and i'l give you my ip. :hehe:

i thought this was poo, why play this when iv got halo 2?

sry thats just my opinion, dont flame me :P

Sign in to follow this