Battlestar Galactica mafia

Sméagol

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn 1 - Jayseven didn't target anyone directly

ReZ targeted Jayseven

Turn 2 - HeroicJanitor and Paj Meen Ah targeted myself. I didn't target anyone this night.

Turn 3 - targeted HeroicJanitor who targeted myself and Nintendohnut

Turn 4 - Jayseven targeted no one and no one targeted him. Diageo targeted me.

Turn 5 - Paj Meen Ah tried to target Ellmeister. Ellmeister targeted myself.

Remove Vote

Aqui1a <- Not the killer

Ellmeister <- Not the killer

gmac <- Not the killer

heroicjanitor <- Not the killer

jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming <- Not the killer

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah <- Not the killer

Tales

The Peeps <- Noth the killer

Zell

mr-paul, Tales or Zell is the killer. Vote: Zell

I didn't! I think that was flavour text from Smeagol.

My targets have been pretty random tbh. In the second phase I was forced to re-target who I had in the first phase, but in the daytime, so the mafia had an extra point to use on night 2 (my power affects the person in the following day/night). I think the mafia caught onto my power there and used something to make me encourage them again.

First phase: encouraged Dannyboy the Dane

Second phase: forced to encouraged Dannyboy the Dane.

Third phase: Discouraged Nintendohnut because he was a "shady man".

Fourth phase: Encouraged Ellmeister: Didn't realise he was the doubtful woman and was punching people. More and more he looks quite dangerous to me.

Fifth phase: Encouraged Tales.

This phase I'm thinking that I may discourage Ellmeister so he can't do anything tonight, his punching seems quite dangerous. Or will he not be able to do anything as he is under arrest by you???

I'm the anxious woman flying around with a raptor and protecting people. I saved the doubtful woman on night 2 when was seconds away from getting killed by the Cylon Centurion. Or it was after me, I don't know. Don't know why I punched the doubtful woman, but I think she has been violent in other write ups too(checked, see has been violent in night 1 too), so I guess it was self defence. She was not my original target, which is why I was confused and questioned Nintendohnut that day.

Don't know why I didn't fly away last night, but I did target mr-paul, who I guess targeted me too? No need to fly away if we're both at the raptor I guess. Usually it seems like a push/drag them unwillingly into the raptor.

I got an extra ability point last night but I can't use it until next night.

I mean he targeted Diageo.

Actually it could be that Diageo targeted him, who did you target?

Which night are we talking? I've yet to target either diageo or ell, as far as I am aware. Last night I targetted gmac.

It's not him anyway, so Tales you need to roleclaim along with Zell and mr-paul.

So zell's not roleclaimed, and Tales is claiming a woman. We know it was a woman who did it, so for now

votelynch: Zell

President: Heroicjanitor

What is all this about, Ell? There are several people claiming to see you punch people.

What happened to you after the punching?

I punched you back and dragged you into my raptor instead of my original target, Nintendohnut. I assumed you had an ability that made your target target you instead.

Jayseven, is there a reason why you don't appear in the write up doing anything? You only appear if someone targets you.

*sigh* I'm not the killer by the way. In fact, I don't appear in the write-up at all. I'm Tory Foster, and I have the fairly useless night power. I get a census report every turn telling me how many Cylons and Humans are left in the fleet.

Personally, I think you rule out Aquila too easily. The mafia can still order him to perform night kills even if he is inactive. Since he is inactive we might as well get rid of him.

Vote Lynch: Aquila

I forgot. My census report says that out of the current remaining players, 4 are human and 6 are Cylon. Just to show I'm not lying.