N-Europe

Battlestar Galactica mafia

Sméagol

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diageo you're ruining another mafia for me. Stop asking a billion questions, every other post. You give nothing away yourself and ask mundane questions that aren't helpful. It's a drain to come in here and see your at your interrogating again.

Vote: Dannyboy as nintendohnut is quite vehement about it.

Just to say that I don't think anyone should bother voting me as president.

I'm not the doubtful woman, why would assume that?

Like I said, lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong. Dannyboy is evil. And to say 'I'm a cylon but a sympathiser' seems odd considering how many of them there are already.

Character name Dannyboy?

Ok, then who are you? (how you appear in the write up is fine) I just want to understand what happened in the write up because I'm a bit confused.

Having read up on Saul Tigh, I don't believe your power is correct. I don't understand how he would identify people as cylons since he didn't even know he himself was a cylon at the start, and apparently it is almost impossible to tell the difference between a cylon and a human.

Vote: Dannyboy

::shrug: I dunno, it's what my power is. Maybe he has learned to identify Cylons after he found out himself or something?

Diageo you're ruining another mafia for me. Stop asking a billion questions, every other post. You give nothing away yourself and ask mundane questions that aren't helpful. It's a drain to come in here and see your at your interrogating again.

Vote: Dannyboy as nintendohnut is quite vehement about it.

Just to say that I don't think anyone should bother voting me as president.

They may not be helpful to you, but they are helpful to me, I've already found out a good bit.

Don't like it, toughen up. ;)

Did Dannyboy say his power was to identify if someone is a Cylon or not?

Yes he did. From the wiki: "Humanoid Cylons are not merely robots with a human appearance, they possess actual flesh and blood. They are visually indistinguishable from humans down to the cellular level, but not completely at a molecular level."

That combined with his character being so incompetent at identifying cylons that he wasn't aware that he was one himself means his power is made up.