NEurope
Beast

Better than the originals

Ok any cover by Pomplamoose I immediately think is better so I won't post all of them :P

Anyone who does not like these is plain wrong :(

Well, out of those 3 only one isn't absolute shit to begin with, so it's no wonder she makes them better. But yeah, she's cool, simple but effective.

Shame they didn't tweak the "shake it like a polaroid picture" line. That always annoys me.

Edited by Ashley

That Justin Bieber look-a-like is too emotionless for me :S She just...stands there and shifts her eyes.

It creeped me out :/

Shame they didn't tweak the "shake it like a polaroid picture" line. That always annoys me.

Ted's band (The Blanks) are playing at Aberystwyth.

Pomplamoose bug the shit out of me

She just looks fucking bored. I mean, kudos on being really hot n all but that Mrs Robinson put me to sleep.

She just looks fucking bored. I mean, kudos on being really hot n all but that Mrs Robinson put me to sleep.

She's hot? I guess someone forgot to tell my brain. She does look absolutely bored though.

Anyway, notice a complete lack of games in this thread and so...

Metroid: Zero Mission

It is so much better than it's inspiration. Obviously, improvements to system specs probably meant the GBA is what the original version would have been if possible.

But the leap from one to another is still huge.

Not that that would automatically stop you :p

I think spur him on if anything...

Thats my problem. Everyone clammoring/clambering/clammerling over her. I'm the resident P-word. No one will take my crown.