NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I'm cool with it. Options is gravy. Its if they moved the goalposts after release that I'd be .....somewhat disgruntled.

I'm all for it, tbh. I don't have the time to grind to get some of these things and the people who do, not only get items that benefit them, but they get a shit load of practice doing it.

OK, so I deleted some stuff and downloaded the map packs and stuff. Had a quick wander round them, too.

I was hugely disappointed that the shotgun in the London level wasn't behind the bar.

I still have never had a go on that desert level (that isn't Oasis) and hardly ever play on that awesome Plaza level from Uncharted 2. I think the level vote should be out of three instead of two.

I'll almost definitely be on tonight.

I'll also be on tonight.

I apologise in advance for you not wining love games on Plunder tonight.

Well I'm a lot worse than I used to be...and I wasn't great to start with, so....

Well I'm a lot worse than I used to be...and I wasn't great to start with, so....

I don't even wanna think how shitty I've gotten.

I don't even wanna think how shitty I've gotten.

The worst thing is how good everyone else has become. They're like fucking spider ninjas with face-seeking sniper rifles. Maybe @ReZourceman will be online to lend a hand.

I'm stupid(and kinda lazy), so this is copy and pasted from the General thread.

Some people may know, I had a small hatred of Uncharted. I liked everything but the combat.

I realize now, I was wrong. For my skill level I was approaching combat all wrong, I was shooting people to death, which is good for the crackshots, but I'm not (and I do still think the aiming mechanics aren't up to par). However running around like an ass switching weapons and punching guys in the dick to kill them makes it all soooo much better.

I do still kinda hate the supernatural bits like the fight at the end of Uncharted 2, but boss battles in 3 were bloody superb!

Oh, I didn't feel like bumping a random Uncharted thread and figured General was a good place to admit I was wrong.

EDIT: Aw hell I'm not entirely lazy, since I'm in the UC3 thread now, might as well say that after watching the LP of UC2 I had a hankering to play. It was muuuuch funner than the original time I played inspiring me to go purchase UC3 (which was surprisingly low priced, but also unavailable new :( ) I powered through that relatively quickly and decided I shhoooould actually play the first as well.

Which I'm doing now.

And 3 is by far the best and the series truly is one of the best. Amy Hennig....I wish you would have finished Legacy of Kain dammit.

Edited by Nolan

Uncharted 2 >>>>>>>> Uncharted 3. Bar the online.

Speaking of which, anyone up for some online sometime? Maybe later?

Anyone up for Unchared in an hour? (7:45) Rez and I should be on and it's a double XP weekend.