NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

He probably already prepared to accuse the one who would claim Zapdos too of lying. He only didn't take into account this player would have verifiable info. Or simply took the risk. If he got away with it, he would have been massively rewarded for it.

Whoa, missed a lot there. I'm also pretty confused, but Cube definitely seems the most suspicious to me. Having two Zapdos doesn't seem like something ReZ would do since he's pretty into the Pokémon universe. He has of course completely fucked us over before, though ... Still, Cube just irks me the wrong way. He's so adamant about gmac lying despite all the info seemingly backing up the gee-macster. Also, his power "messing things up" just seems like an awfully convenient way out of being revealed.

Vote: Cube

Mcoy's only solution to the multiple zapadod mystery would be that one member is possibly a Ditto, taking the form of a different pokemon every night?

Mcoy would presume that would have shown up on the writeup though.

Mcoy's only solution to the multiple zapadod mystery would be that one member is possibly a Ditto, taking the form of a different pokemon every night?

U stun.

Diageo... if cube only knew 151 pokemon it would make his claim even MORE risky as to his knowledge there is only one choice.

btw... there is a yellow winged bug pokemon Mothim. Would fit with a "spore" thing but "folded" his wings sounds more like a bird.

Diageo... if cube only knew 151 pokemon it would make his claim even MORE risky as to his knowledge there is only one choice.

btw... there is a yellow winged bug pokemon Mothim. Would fit with a "spore" thing but "folded" his wings sounds more like a bird.

We've already solved the mystery of the spores. They didn't come from Zapdos.

Mothim is not mostly yellow though, and the yellow is a bit darker. Rez would have had a darker yellow in the write-up and another colour to go with it.

------------

Smeagol... him being prepared to call liar on the real zapdos will only get him one day... as the next he would be killed

McCoy... I had thought that.. has it been used in previous mafias?

Also, Legendary status implies uniqueness in the game. Not uniqueness in the whole franchise. I'm pretty sure Lt. Surge had a Zapdos randomly.

"Legendary Pokémon is a term of art; a Legendary is not simply an individual Pokémon about which legends are written, but differs from regular Pokémon in key ways. Currently the group is distinguished by being the only one member of its given species which can be captured per game. Legendaries are also exceptionally powerful, extremely difficult to capture, and unable to reproduce through breeding (with perhaps the exception of Manaphy, which breeds Phione). Beginning in Gold and Silver, certain Legendary Pokémon colloquially termed "Runners" or "Roaming Pokémon" randomly move around the world map and flee from battle, making them even harder to obtain. Such examples include Suicune, Raikou and Entei from Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, and SoulSilver, Latias and Latios from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, Mesprit and Cresselia from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, and Tornelos and Voltolos from Black and White. Other Legendary Pokémon, such as Mew, are not even found in normal game progression, and can only be obtained through Nintendo events, a glitch, or a cheating device."

Diageo.. it called it "yellow winged" in the write-up rather than mostly yellow but I do conceed that ReZ is usually pretty specific about the colours

[..]

McCoy... I had thought that.. has it been used in previous mafias?

I've seen one in a game I haven't participated myself in. However, then there should be 2 yellow Pokémon appearing in the write-up. There's no Ditto. Or if there is, it didn't transform to Zapdos.

That's an incredibly vague sentence.

I simply meant it looks like he's done a good job. So far. ;).

I've seen one in a game I haven't participated myself in. However, then there should be 2 yellow Pokémon appearing in the write-up. There's no Ditto. Or if there is, it didn't transform to Zapdos.

Surely if we saw it transforming, it'd defeat the point of Ditto as a mafia weapon?

ReZourceman has never had two of the same identical Pokémon before. He also always has them of one type, so if one Zapdos is evil so would the other one be. They wouldn't argue with each other like this would they?

Diageo.. it called it "yellow winged" in the write-up rather than mostly yellow but I do conceed that ReZ is usually pretty specific about the colours

A large yellow Pokemon folded its wings

It said yellow pokémon

Players (21);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 11.

Vote : Cube - 9 ; gmac, Sméagol, Diageo, The Peeps, Tales, Zell, Paj Meen Ah, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Vote : gmac - 1 ; Cube.

Vote : No Lynch - 1 ; Brian Mcoy.

Hmm.

REMOVE VOTE

Cube's powers screech ZAPDOS! at me...and while I'm open to there being multiples of the same pokemon, gmac's version seems far less Zapdos-y. Despite my own inclinations.