N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

MadDog has posted!

I'm confused now. Why haven't you posted before??? Why can you post now? WHO ARE YOUUU!?!?!??

She is Tinkerbell, she can only PM people usually, but because I am in play today for the first time, i can post on behalf of her.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to side effects of resurrections, it is unclear. I was asked if I wanted to bring Dazz back and I did, but I haven't been able to use any powers since then because I haven't lynched anyone so I don't know if me making that deal will effect me in any way.

People, please think about his claims!! Did anything even happen to Diageo after I apparently targeted him (losing track)? I specifically didn't do anything and resigned myself to being useless because I knew I was a suspect.

Nothing happens when I target people except for that I find out information about who targets who and I specifically targeted you and I had a PM saying you targeted Diageo. I thought you might have had a good reason at first until I saw you say that you didn't want to see another innocent like Diageo die. That was when I knew you you knew exactly what you were doing. You knew Diageo was good and yet you still targeted him? There's no other explanation.

If you do turn out to be good, which I doubt, and you die, I am willing to accept the consequences and have people vote for me the next day if I am still alive through the night.

She is pretty sure Paj is evil, she thinks Paj knows that she can only PM and knew that she wouldn't be able to defend herself properly.

No you're not, you're just deflecting attention to me because I said we had to vote for you.

However, I believe you. :hmm:

I think this is true.

It's not.

By "Believe you" I'm referring to the fact I believe in your roleclaim.

Also" Change Vote: EddieColeslaw

No you're not, you're just deflecting attention to me because I said we had to vote for you.

However, I believe you. :hmm:

It's not.

She says you had nothing on her, she thinks it's funny that the day after she first PMs someone, she is suddenly targeted the next day.

She asks if you targeted her last night?

Do you have to talk like that?

Can't you just put quotes around everything you say?

What is going on with the votes? Did the mafia know Eddie would be lynched today and made it so double the majority had to vote or something?